MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Top 3 Colleges in HaryanaFaculty of Law, Manav Rachna University is among the Top 3 in Haryana as per Competition Success Review’s Law Colleges Survey 2018
Industry Integrated BBA in Healthcare ManagementMRU offers BBA in Healthcare Management in association with Cygnus Hospitals offering Assured Internship & Guaranteed Placement
BBA - Entrepreneurship & family businessBBA- Entrepreneurship & Family Business is offered in association with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) and National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), Government of India
BBA - Finance & AccountsBBA- Finance & Accounts- CMA USA Integrated is offered in partnership with Institute of Management Accountants, USA
Data Science and Machine LearningB.Tech Computer Science and Engineering is offered in association with Xebia with specialization in Data Science and Machine Learning
Digital TransformationB.Tech Computer Science and Engineering is offered in association with Xebia with specialization in Digital Transformation
Awards & Recognition
The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004, a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution) ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited Manav Rachna College of Engineering, now Manav Rachna University for its B.Tech. – Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 years.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has accredited the institute and opens the placement season in the campus.
- Manav Rachna University bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
- All the Engineering Programs offered under the Faculty of Engineering, MRU are approved by the AICTE vide their letter no. F.No. North-West/2018-19/1-3635977431 dated 30.04.2018. MRU-AICTE Letter Of Approval 2018-19
- Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.