Padmashri Dr. Prof. Pritam Singh
Ex-Director, MDI Gurgaon & IIM
Lucknow, Ex-DG IMI.
Board & Mentor MREI
Padmashri Dr. Pritam Singh – an inspiring role model, has spent his life tirelessly doing what he does best: awakening students, academia, corporate heads, & policymakers to raise their excellence to the next level. As the Chairman and Member of several policymaking committees and bodies of Government of India, he has stamped his perspective on policy issues that surround both management education and corporate management in India. He sits on the boards of more than 20 reputed privateand public sector organizations, helping them initiate change processes and charter winning, corporate strategies. As a consultant, Dr Singh has worked with more than 200 CEOs in India and abroad and conducted more than 100 retreats for the top management of both private and public-sector organizations as well as multinational corporations.
He was the Director General of International Management Institute, India. Previously, he has been the Director of Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, India (1994-1998 and 2003- 2006), and Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML), India (1998-2003). Dr Singh turned around the fortunes of both MDI and and IIML, and, quite fittingly, earned the repute of being the “Midas Touch”Director
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) is unique academic Organization in India. It is powerfully engaged in the socio-technical and economical transformation of India through creation, dissemination and application of new frontiers of knowledge.
Functioning of the great Institutions is made with the following three philosophical overtones.
- Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself (John Dewey)
- Thought without action does not have any value and an action without thought is a futile action (Vivekanand)
- What I read I forget, what I see I remember, what I do I understand – that is learning by doing.
MREI is distinct Gurukula working primarily around the above philosophical paradigm. It is confluence of galaxy of thought and action leaders from different walks of life. The Universities are engaging in architecting and shaping young minds and business leaders who:
- Look beyond, look around and look within,
- Develop undaunted curiosity to continuously learning and grow as holistic leaders, • Can powerfully connect horizons with the ground reality,
- Can efficiently connect scattered dots and create powerful mosaic and rainbow of managerial skills.
- Seek higher results with the helicopter perspective,
- Develop capabilities to handle Complexity, Ambiguity, Uncertainty and Volatility,
- Are socially responsible and ethical prudent in their behavior and conduct,
- Can create tomorrow, today with entrepreneurial vision and out-of-box thinking.
MREI has galaxy of thought leaders. It has great campuses with lush green surrounding by the Aravali Hills and enchanting forest. If you want to emerge as a great leader and develop the above qualities, I invite you to join MREI for building a glorious and meaningful life.
Prof (Dr.) Pritam Singh
“Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.” – John C. Crosby
Strategic Mentoring Board of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions will be the driving force to enable MREI become a renowned organization worldwide to fulfill its Educational & Philanthropic mission.
The aim of the Strategic Mentoring board is to formulate Strategies to ensure that Manav Rachna Educational Institutions become a renowned Organization Worldwide.
- Initiating, Continuous Scaling up & Mentoring of the Innovation and Incubation Initiatives for Entrepreneurs, Patents and Research Papers to ensure that MREI is able to set new benchmarks.
- Developing Consulting & Training Capabilities at Manav Rachna Educational Institutions.
- Scouting for & Association with World class Knowledge Partners for Manav Rachna Educational Institutions.
- Developing Future Perspectives & Global Accreditations of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
- Tie Ups.
- Scaling up the Career Resources Centre for Placements of students and Alumni.
- Increasing the reach of Social Initiatives and outreach programs of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions.
- Recommendations for Contemporary programs to be initiated at MREI.
- Mentoring and guiding Career development Centre to develop unique processes for nurturing MREI students.
- Mentoring Manav Rachna Academic Staff College.
- Advice on Strategies for Perception and Brand Building.
EXECUTIVE BODY OF STRATEGIC MENTORING BOARD