MANAV RACHNA RESEARCH INNOVATION & INCUBATION CENTRE
Electronics & Electrical Research – RIC
To be the world class research group in the field of Electronics & Electrical Engineering by creating knowledge that can be utilized to develop solutions that benefits the society and thereby contributing in the growth of the nation.
To develop research programs of global standards that address the industrial and social needs thereby creating a platform for the commercialization of research.
1. To expand tie ups with government organizations, industries and academia for carrying out collaborative research.
2. To provide training to the university graduates in advanced areas to meet the ever growing and changing industrial and business environment.
3. To promote research based learning in academia in partnership with leading industries and universities of national and international repute.
4. To build centre of excellence that leverage existing resources of the institution for promoting interdisciplinary research.
5. To provide support for filing of IPRs of the novel research work carried out by the research cluster and encourage the commercialization of the intellectual property.
6. To foster innovations that can be represented at national and international level project competitions, exhibitions and conferences.
7. To impart necessary skills to the university graduates so that they can excel in project competitions.
8. To encourage publishing of the research outputs in the journnal of repute.
- Embedded System Design
- Low Power VLSI Design
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Power Electronics