MANAV RACHNA RESEARCH INNOVATION & INCUBATION CENTRE
MRIIC is a seminal initiative of MREI and is dedicated to Founder Visionary Dr. O.P. Bhalla whose dream was to encourage research, innovation and entrepreneurship to help the students to develop professional entrepreneurial ability and mindset to set up their own enterprises. It has been established with a view to cater to the needs of students and faculty members who are inclined towards research, innovation, and novel ideas.
The Centre through its various activities encourages both engineering and non-engineering students across various departments to develop innovative and creative business ideas which in the subsequent stages are incubated to convert into successful enterprises. The Centre is instrumental in coordinating entrepreneurial education so that they develop necessary background to take up viable and feasible start-up ventures. The Centre regularly organizes business plan competitions through which meritorious projects are identified and selected for direct support.
MRIIC RESEARCH ACHIEVEMENTS
- Summer Training programme for B.tech Students has been started from 5th June 2017. The students will be provided the training on all the modules of iQR setup. The training is provided by Mitsubishi personal and Faculty members trained by Mitsubishi Electric India.
- The Project of EEE students “Intelligent society” Won the 2nd Prize in National Level Project Competition organized by Faridabad Industrial Association (FIA) on 29 April 2017.
- The Project “Intelligent Building got 1st Prize in SRIJAN” – the project competition organized in INNOSKILL 2017 by Manav Rachna Educational Institutions on 3rd April.
- Dr. Sridhar Kanan Member Nutrition and Health Science Cluster was a KEYNOTE SPEAKER at Chandra Dental College, Lucknow on 26th April 2017 the topic is “HOW TO WORK SMARTER- ERGONOMICS WAY”.
- A Ms.Geetali Bajaj’s MSc 4 Nutrition and Dietetics students under Ms. Lakhwinder Kaur in Nutrition and Health Science Cluster research has been accepted for oral presentation at “International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Applied Sciences and Technologies” at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in June 2017.
- Topic of research: Bipolymer Edible Packaging Film: Development of Edible Packaging Film Using Gluten and Green Tea & Its Evaluation.
- Total 18 R & D Funded project proposals have been nurtured and successfully submitted to various Funding agencies under Computing Research Cluster.
- WATER BEE project cited in 3 Honorable Mentions by Ericsson Innovation 2017 under Computing Research Cluster.
- ‘R U SAFE’ Project Team selected in the Top 30 teams which will compete in the National Finals to be held in New Delhi on 24th April 2017 in Microsoft Imagine Cup under Computing Research Cluster.
- Ismita Singh (Member Civil and Architecture Cluster) presented paper on “Interrelation, Transactions and Experiential Outcome: Learning in Architecture Design Studio“ in EPITOME’ 2017, International Conference organized by Amity School of Architecture and Planning in March, 2017.
- Ms Sunita Bansal (Member Civil and Architecture Cluster) contributed paper on, “The Paris Agreement, the key outcome of COP 21: Impression for the Energy Sector specifically the Hydropower” HYDRO, Montreaux, Switzerland.