- FMS faculty holds rich experience in academics and industry
- During the MBA Programme, students are exposed to regular Industry interface and mentoring with senior executives
- Dual specializations in more than 13 areas with industrial knowledge partners like KPMG, Fortis, etc.
- International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University)
- 40 Hours Business Process Course of SAP has been embedded as a part of the curriculum to make students recruitment ready. Arming students with knowledge of SAP technology provides them that extra edge once they enter the workplace.
- 4-tiered mentoring programme (faculty/ industry/ alumni/ peers)
- Tie-ups with reputed foreign universities for faculty and student exchange programmes
- More than 12 successful entrepreneurial ventures
- Focus on applied and experiential learning
- Government-sponsored research projects
- Human lab: Psychological Testing Centre, Assessment Centre and Development Centre (ACDC)
- The curricula for all the programmes have been designed according to Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) which includes Elective Courses including Discipline Elective, Generic Elective and Open Electives. Industrial Training has also been embedded in the curricula.
About MBA Programme at Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) was established in the year 2009 under Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (formerly MRIU), a deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act (1956). MRIIRS is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
PROGRAMS WE OFFER
Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization-Finance (in collaboration with KPMG), Events and Media, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University), Information Technology, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Marketing
MBA – Healthcare Management in Collaboration with Fortis Healthcare (2-Year)
MBA-Human Resource Management (2-Year)
B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration (3-Year)
Awards and Recognition Highlights
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), MRIU (now MRIIRS) ranked amongst top 40 Best B-Schools in India by Business India Best B-School survey 2017-18
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), MRIU (now MRIIRS) has received A+++ rating as per Best B-School survey 2016-17 by Business India.
MRIIRS (formerly MRIU) ranked amongst Top 3 in North Zone, India in the Best Universities Survey by The Week in 2017.
MBA in MRIU (now MRIIRS) is ranked amongst top 100 B-schools in India and top 75 in private B-schools in India by Business World’s best B-schools Survey 2017.
MRIU (now MRIIRS) is ranked among the Top 15 B-Schools in North-India by Times B-school Survey, 2017
MRIU (now MRIIRS) has been honoured with ‘The Economic Times Best Education Brands 2017’.
FMS received AAA rating across Haryana in 2017 by Careers360.
Bestowed with the title ‘Best University providing Global exposure to its Students’ by ASSOCHAM in 2017.
Ranked among Top-50 B-Schools by India Today in 2017.
Ranked 20 among Top B-Schools Delhi-NCR and 30 in Top B-Schools Non-Govt. North Zone in the rankings by The Week in 2017.
Placements @ FMS
Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has delivered the best placements in more than 250 companies over the last few years. Its top recruiters include Fortis Healthcare, JBM Group, Bank of America, IFB, Info Edge, SAP, IBM, BYJU’s, Edinburgh Napier University, Amazon, ICICI Bank, Indiabulls, Grofers, Copal Partners, and Hindustan Times.
MBA Student Ruchi Parashar has recently got an offer from Jaro Education to join its Sales and Marketing team at a starting salary of INR 6.6 Lakhs (per annum).
Samin Chishti, MBA Student has been selected to work in the client servicing team of the leading Ad Agency- J Walter Thompson (JWT) and shall be working for brands like Horlicks, Boost, World Bank and UNICEF.
Sabbyasachi Sarker, a student of second semester MBA-Marketing program did his summer internship with AIRTEL.
Akash Gupta & Ravi Chauhan, M.B.A. (Batch 2016-2018) are Marketing & Sales Intern at Wacom India.
Five students are pursuing internship with the premier news magazine – Business World.
Among the many dream internship opportunities, two students interned with Shalimar Paints.
FMS has close associations with industry bodies like All India Management Association (AIMA) and recently hosted AIMA’s first Young Managers Simulation Championship.