- FMS faculty comes with diverse and rich experience in academics and industry
- During the MBA Programme students are exposed to regular Industry interface and mentoring with senior executives
- Dual specializations in more than 13 areas with industrial knowledge partners like: KPMG, Fortis, etc.
- International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University)
- SAP training as part of the curriculum
- Four tier mentoring programme (faculty/ industry/ alumni/ peers)
- Tie- ups with reputed foreign universities for faculty and student exchange
- More than 12 successful entrepreneurial ventures
- Focus on applied and experiential learning
- Government-sponsored research projects
- Human lab: Psychological testing centre, Assessment Centre and Development Centre (ACDC)
- The curricula for all the programmes have been designed on Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with a basket of good number of Elective Courses including Discipline Elective, Generic Elective and Open Electives. Industrial Training has been embedded in the curricula for all the programmes.
About MBA Programme at Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
Faculty of Management Studies (MBA), was established in the year 2009 under Manav Rachna International University (MRIU), a deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act (1956). MRIU is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
PROGRAMS WE OFFER
MBA in Dual Specialization – 2 years (Finance: in collaboration with KPMG, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business:in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University,Information technology, Digital Marketing, Enterpreneurship, Events & Media, Business Analytics)
MBA in Human Resource Management – 2 years
MBA in Health Care Management in collaboration with Fortis- 2 years
Ph.D in Management Studies
Awards and Recognition Highlights
Ranked among the top 30 in North India and among the top 100 Business Schools in India by Business Today 2017 – 2018.
NAAC Accredited “A” grade University.
5 Star rating for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Rating System.
A+++ rating as per Best B-schools Survey 2016.
Ranked 14th on Future Orientation all across India by Business Today B-School rankings(IIMs and other top institutes are also a part of the ranking).
Ranked among the top 100 Management Schools in the Business School Survey conducted by outlook.
AAA+ rating as part of Haryana state & AA+ rating from Delhi-NCR by Careers 360 Regional B-School Rating.
5 star rating in the Pioneer B-School special edition.
Ranked No.3 in the Students’ Most Preferred B-schools offering Management Education.