THE MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSE
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research. A brainchild of the Founder Visionary Dr O.P. Bhalla, a renowned educationist and philanthropist, MREI now encompasses a group of the many vibrant, world class institutions. The Institutions and the programs offered by them are given in succeeding paragraphs.
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM), and was granted ‘Deemed-to be-University’ Status under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. Recently, the university has been awarded 5 Star QS rating for teaching, facilities & employability and an overall rating of 3 stars. It is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, International Programmes, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design and many more.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
B. Tech (4 year): Aeronautical Engg., Automobile Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg. , Computer Science & Engg. in association with IBM in anyone of the specializations: a) Cloud Computing (b) Business Analytics & Optimization (c) Cyber Security & Forensics (d) Graphics & Gaming Technology , Electrical & Electronics Engg. (in association with Su-Kam) , Electronics & Communication Engg (with specialization in Internet of Things (IOT) , Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering in association with JBM, Biotechnology and B.Sc-Data Science.
B.Tech-Lateral Entry (3 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science & Engg. in association with IBM in any of the following specializations: (a) Cloud Computing (b) Business Analytics & Optimization (c) Cyber Security & Forensics (d) Graphics & Gaming Technology , Electronics & Communication Engg (with specialization in Internet of Things (IOT) , Electrical & Electronics Engg (in association with Su-Kam) Mechanical Engg., Mechanical Engg.in association with JBM, Biotechnology.
M.Tech Programmes (2 year): Biotechnology, Mechanical Engg. (with specialization in Industrial Engineering), Electronics and Communication Engg. (with specialization in Communication Systems/ VLSI Design & Embedded Systems), Computer Engineering & Networking, M.Tech Power Electronics & Electrical Drives, Civil Engg (with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Construction Management/ Transportation Engineering)
B.tech. Biotechnology (4 Years)
M.tech. Biotechnology (2 year)
M.Sc. Biotechnology (2 year)
B.Sc. Data Science (3 year)
- 40 Hours Business Process Course of SAP has been embedded as a part of curriculum for this programme to make our students recruitment ready for job opportunities in varied industries and other enterprises. Arming students with knowledge of SAP Technology can give them an extra edge once they leave their institutions and enter workshops.
- FET also offers B.Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM with specializations in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, Cyber Security & Forensics and Graphics and Gaming Technology. IBM which is a well known multi-national conglomerate having a turnover of more than US$ 100 billion and worldwide business in computer hardware/software, IT services and consulting shall deliver specialized modules in the above mentioned and other domain areas in consultation with IT industry to enhance employable skills of Engineering/ Management Graduates, which consists of Learning Management System, Student Project, Expert lectures from Corporates, visits to software development and testing centers. FET students enrolled in these programmes shall be extensively exposed to professional environment and industrial experience under the mentorship of academic and IT Industry experts. Those students who excel in the specified domain skills shall definitely be preferred by the reputed IT employers through campus drive. IBM shall also issue certificates for various modules after their successful completion in addition to MRIIRS degree.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
• Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization-Finance (in collaboration with KPMG) , Marketing, Human Resource, International Business , Business Analytics, Information Technology, Entrepreneurship, Events & Media, Digital Marketing.
• MBA – Health Care Management in collaboration with Fortis Healthcare (2 Year-Residential)
• Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management (2 year- Residential)
• B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration (3 Year)
5. MBA Finance as one of the specializations shall get academic delivery of about 400 hrs by eminent experts from KPMG, a renowned consulting MNC and includes 100% assistance for placement in renowned industries.
6. MBA with specialization in International Business shall be offered, UK in which 3 modules namely Building High Performing Organizations, Marketing within the Global Economy, Management and Organizational Change shall be delivered by ENU faculty in MRIIRS campus. The student will also be certified by ENU along with MBA with specialization in International Business degree from MRIIRS.
7. MBA – Healthcare Programme is jointly offered by MRIIRS and Fortis Healthcare which includes hospital attachment for one day per week in first 3 semesters and 6 months full hospital attachment in the 4th semester to ensure real life skills required by hospitals.
FACULTY OF BEHAVIORAL AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
• BA/B.Sc Applied Psychology (3 Year)
• BA/B.Sc Liberal Arts (3 Year)
• MA/M.Sc. Applied Psychology (2 Year) with specialization in Clinical, Counseling, Industrial and Organizational, Educational, Health, Sports, Psychological Assessment and Psychometric Testing, Personality Assessment, Social, Cognitive & Perceptual, Community, Consumer, Developmental , Engineering, Environmental, Evolutionary, Experimental, Forensic & Criminal, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation & School Psychology.
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)- Economics (3 Year)
• Master of Arts (Hons.)- Economics
• Master of Social Work(MSW) (2 years)
• PG Diploma in Counseling (1 years)
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4.5 Year)
• Bachelor of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (3 Year)
• Master of Physiotherapy (2 Year) (Musculoskeletal, Neuro, Cardio Pulmonary, Sports)
• Master of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (2 Year)
8. Participation of Students in Scholarship Programmes offered by Tsukuba, Summer Institute at the Tsukuba University, Japan MPT and BPT students exchange programme with Leeds, England.
9. Student Exchange Programme with Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Lahti, Finland.
FACULTY OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
• Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (3 Year)
• Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (3 Year) (See Note-11)
• Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (3 Year)
• Master in Computer Applications (MCA) -Lateral Entry (2 Year)
11. AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIIRS to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in Information Technology within the B.Sc- IT degree.
FACULTY OF MEDIA STUDIES & HUMANITIES
• B.A.- Journalism and Mass Communication (3 Year) (See Note-12)
• M.A.- Journalism and Mass Communication (2 Year) (See Note-12)
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – English (3 Year)
• Master of Arts – English (2 Year)
• PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (1 Year)
12. The Broadcast Media Consultants have been conducting workshops on various aspects of broadcast journalism for both the programmes of B.A. and M.A- Journalism and Mass Communication. These will be keeping in view the current technology trends, innovations in journalism & up-to-date workflows for news television. They shall comprise reporting, anchoring, breaking news, news production & the role of a producer, different departments of a news channel, writing for television news, the newsroom scenario, operations-live PCR/camera/editing/technical overview of modern television newsrooms & Digital Media.
FACULTY OF COMMERCE & BUSINESS STUDIES
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General (3 Year)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Global) International Business (3 Year)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Financial Markets) (3 Year)
• Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)-Industry Integrated (3 Year)
• Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) (3 Year)
13. AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIIRS to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in International Business within the BBA (Global)-IB degree. Student studying in this programme may enrol in 2nd / 3rd year for which they get the credit transfer facility for the credits earned at MRIIRS.
14. BBA (Banking & Financial Markets) in association with ICICIdirect Centre For Financial Learning
15. B.Com (Hons.)-Industry Integrated Programme includes KPMG Course for Accounting Professionals (KCAP) to be delivered by KPMG Experts with 100% placement assistance.
16. B.Com (Hons.) is similar to B Com (Hons)-Industry Integrated except that it excludes KCAP subjects.
DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
• Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) (5 Year)
• Bachelor of Science- Interior Design (3 Year)
• B.Arch is approved by Council of Architecture. MRIIRS is an approved NATA Centre.
GENERAL NOTES: SAP module of 40 Hrs duration on Business Process has been embedded in the curricula of B.Tech. (Aero, Auto, CSE, ECE, EEE and Mech), MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA and B.Com programmes.
• Besides Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes as mentioned, all Faculties offer Doctoral Programmes leading to Ph.D. Degree
MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country and 29th among all engineering institutes across the country including IITs and NITs by The Times Engineering Survey (May 27th, 2016). The accreditations of MRCE are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices, a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation &entrepreneurship.
Manav Rachna University bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence. It provides parents, students and potential recruiters reliable information on quality of education being offered by the Institute and acts as key differentiators of the Institute’s standard of excellence. With MRCE transforming into MRU, all the best practices get strengthened along with academics freedom to follow globally recognized and industrially relevant technologies.
- B.Tech. (4 year): Computer Science & Engineering, B.Tech CSE With Specialization in Data Science & Machine Learning in Association with Xebia, B.Tech CSE with Specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering in Association with Xebia , Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Computers.
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3 year): Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management.
- M.Tech. (2 year): Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Management and Humanities
- BBA (Healthcare Management) in association with Cygnus Hospitals (3 Years)
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) CMA US Integrated (3 Years)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) (3 Years)
- BBA (Operations Management with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Projects Management) (3 Years)
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 year): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- M.Sc. (2 year): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Faculty of education
- B.ed (2 Years)
- B.A. B.ed Integrated (4 Years)
- B.Sc. B.ed Integrated (4 Years)
- M.A. Education (2 Years)
Faculty of Law
- B.A. LLB. (Hons.) (5 Years)
- BBA LLB. (Hons.) (5 Years)
- B.Com. LLB (Hons.) (5 Years)
Subject to approval of Govt. of Haryana
- The Department of CST has collaborations with various Industries. Testimonial to this is the association with Infosys since 2009 for training the students and faculty members under the purview of the Infosys Campus Connect Programme. Under this programme, Infosys certified faculty members conduct special modules for grooming technical skills and soft skills of graduates, as per industry demand. The Department has also tied-up with Sky Testers to provide a testing platform to the students for mobile applications. Students get hands-on training in manual/automated testing by working on live projects.
- In Association with Cygnus Hospital with guaranteed placement & Internship
- International Credibility with USA’s CMA qualification & direct membership of ICWAI.
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA) aligned curriculum.
- In Association with NIESBUD, NEN, MSME
- With opportunities for teaching practice, internship and preferred placements in various Manav Rachna International & Kunskapsskolan schools.
MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) established in 2006 is a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ grade institution, making it the first Dental College in Haryana to achieve this distinction. MRDC is recognized for BDS Degree and for MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Council of India and is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The primary aim of this College is to produce competent dentists, specialists, & super specialists. It has endeavoured to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards national health care delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals. Besides, the College has incessantly been organizing a large number of conferences/ symposia/colloquia to foster research & community dental health awareness. The College offers the following programmes:
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery
• Masters of Dental Surgery
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
In the school education arena, MRIS has expanded to a network of eight schools across Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ludhiana and Mohali. Manav Rachna International Schools have emerged as one of the leading and best choices in the country. Imparting education to students from Preschool to Class 12, our schools fully groom the students with the holistic education in the corridors of well designed and fully equipped temples of learning. Though all MRIS are based on CBSE Curriculum, yet in making a dedicated effort to provide the international exposure with the latest knowledge on the Technology front, our schools are providing a lot more. From Pre-school onwards CREST (Culture in Retrospect for Evolution of Society with Technology) curriculum, a fully integrated subject that embraces the Social evolution through Arts, Music, Drama, History, Mathematics, Science and Technology from Pre-historic time to the 21st century is meticulously woven into the fabric of scheme of studies. The rich content of CREST follows a defined time line to truly enable the students to get indepth knowledge of the development of the world to prepare them for Global exposure. Specially appointed Academic Excellence Team including international staff develops the content for CREST and monitors its implementation. The choices of Foreign Languages (Spanish, German, French) along with Sanskrit and other Indian Regional Languages give another facet to the Global Studies. Three of our schools (MRIS Charmwood Faridabad, MRIS Sector 14 Faridabad, MRIS Sector 46, Gurgaon) have the AdvanceED accreditation that recognizes them as International Schools. At MRIS the methodology of imparting instructions in all the subjects is unique with more emphasis on learning by doing. This has been made possible with the latest infrastructure in well equipped laboratories that support our academics. The staff is regularly trained from time to time under Intensive In-service Staff Training Programme. The exclusively developed content for text books is made available to the students by team of Content developers. Skill Development Programme is one its kind to introduce the innovation concepts. The Junior Techno-planet Lab with the support of MRIIC trains the students on the lines of STEAM, the latest approach in the modern system of education. As the student gets into the middle school, they have wider choice to choose from broadly divided three Skills-IT Skills- (Robotics, Gaming, Artificial intelligence.), Core Engineering Skills-(Aero modeling, Electonics, Mechanical, Carpentry) and Audiovisual Skills (Photography, Film making, Advertising and Media, Graphic designing, Digital designing).
The above skills also enable the student to get the overall view of several streams and this stage , fully supported by Career Development Centre, we provide Career Development Skills offering Career Choices, Aptitude Assessment and train the young ones on Soft Skills. Schooling that knows no boundaries is taking this Next Generation to a different level to prepare them to not only face the new world but also lead on many fronts. Manav Rachna is determined to provide such leaders.
Kunskapsskolan is a joint venture between Kunskapsskolan, Sweden and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions with a “Glocal” curriculum based on CBSE as well as IGCSE. It is part of a global network of schools in Sweden, UK and USA, with personalised learning at its core. Kunskapsskolan has two operational schools in Gurgaon Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon and Kunskapsskolan International and one in Lucknow, a fourth school is coming up in Bengaluru.
The Manav Rachna Schools have been consistently rated very high in various surveys.
• Accredited by AdvancED Accreditation Commission USA, NAAC commission on Accreditation and school improvement, the Northwest Accrediation and the SACS commission of Accreditation and School improvement.
• Awarded for being the “Best School in Teaching-Learning Practices” for Innovation & Value-Based Education by ASSOCHAM.
• Bagged the Education Excellence Summit and Awards 2014 at National Level for its consistent contribution in Sports and Cultural category hosted by Econs. The jury praised the school’s innovative curriculum which is a perfect blend of sports culture and academics.
• No. 2 School in Faridabad under the Leaders Category by Times School survey 2016.
• Ranked among the Top 3 Schools in Faridabad by Education world, consistently for two years 2015 and 2016.
• The school has also received the Iconic Award by Confederation of Education Excellence at national level for being a Progressive school and for providing innovative skills to students at large.
• Adjudged as MICROSOFT SHOWCASE SCHOOL – 2016.
• Recipient of ASSOCHAM NATIONAL EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARD-For Best K-12 School in Teaching Learning Practices.
• CTO Award by Digital Edge Magazine was conferred upon MRIS CW for their contribution towards digitization of Education System.
• Adjudged No.1 School in Faridabad under the Challengers category in the Times School survey 2016.Best K-12
School by PRAXIS MEDIA in 2016 and Best School in School Survey by the daily “The Pioneer” 2015.
• Awarded the excellence award in the field of education by Brainfeed in February, 2016.
• The School has been awarded in three categories by “Parakh, Reforming Education- An NGO in 2016.
• Conferred with The Best Scholar School Award for Imparting Best Education to the Students, The Da Vinci School Award for the Best Website and The Babylonia School Award for Best Infrastructure and facilities.
• Ranked by Digital Learning School Ranking Survey 2015, India as one of the BEST SCHOOLS OF INDIA on 18th February, 2016.
• Digital Learning India, ranked MRIS- 21C as Ranked No.1 School in Faridabad and as one of the top schools of India – on 31st Jan’15.
• Ranked as one of the Best Schools of India.
• Awarded Trophy of National Ranker of NSTSE 2015.
• Bloomz, Ranked in Top 10 schools in the category of Premier Primary Schools of K-10/12 by the Education World.
• Ranked No. 1 in Safety & Hygiene by Education Today in 2015.
• Ranked No.1 School in Gurugram among the Top 20 CBSE Schools by Education Today 2015.
• Ranked among the Top 5 Schools in Gurgaon under the Leaders Category in the Times School Survey 2016.
• Ranked among the Top 10 Schools in Gurgaon by Education World in 2016.
• Ranked- 2nd in the INNOVATORS category in TIMES SCHOOL SURVEY -2016.
• Scored 3rd rank in the Innovators category by Times School Survey 2015.
• Ranked as the Top Innovator School in Gurgaon in TIMES SCHOOL SURVEY 2016.