MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Faculty Of Computer Applications
1. The programs offered by faculty of Computer Applications make the students capable to meet the current need of the IT industry.
2. Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand, a unique tertiary institution providing NZQA accredited diploma for undergraduate and post graduate level programmes has partnered with MRIU to provide curriculum and accreditation support for BSc(IT).
3. SAP has partnered with Manav Rachna International University to establish a SAP student academy at the university campus to cater its technical/non-technical courses. Many students from Faculty of Computer Applications are registered with this academy and undergoing SAP-ABAP programme.
About Department of Computer Applications
Faculty of Computer Applications is one of the salient faculty of Manav Rachna International University. To meet this goal, we emphasize more on the subjects like Artificial Intelligence, Analysis and Design of Algorithm, Discrete Mathematics, Data Mining, Cloud Computing and Network Security. The post graduate programme- MCA – is of three-year duration with additional feature of lateral entry system into the second year of MCA – programme for the students with BCA/BSc(IT).
Highest Salary: INR 4.0 lacs per annum
- MRIU is now a Q S Star rated University and has been conferred with Five Stars for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Four Stars for Employability.
- Accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade.
- Student Chapter by Computer Society of India.
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand provides NZQA accredited diploma and UG level programmes.
- AIS St. Helens, New Zealand.
- Edinburg Napier university, UK
- Istanbul Kultur University, Istanbul.
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
- Missouri State University, USA.
- University of Pitesti, Romania.
- University College of Northern
Strengths of FCA
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty.
- Research Focused Approach.
- Thrust areas include- Data Analytics, Network Security and Cloud Computing.
- Strong Mentoring and Counseling system.
- Conducive environment for students due to high involvement of faculty with students.