MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Ph.D Admissions 2017-2018
The University has also tie-ups with various reputed national/international organizations and research laboratories. The available research facilities in these organizations and labs can be utilized by the enrolled Ph.D scholars to enhance the quality of work.
Schedule of Admission for Ph.D Programme:
- Last date of Receipt of Application: 26.07.2017 (Wednesday)
- Date of Entrance Test: 29.07.2017 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Merit on the basis of Ph.D Entrance Test: 31.07.2017 (Monday)
- Date of Interview/Presentation before respective DRC : 05.08.2017 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Final Result for Ph.D Admission : 09.08.2017 (Wednesday)
- Verification of relevant documents in respect of eligibility: 11.08.2017 (Friday)
- Deposit of Fee and Issue of Provisional Admission letter : on or before 18.08.2017
Entrance Test (80 Marks) of 90 minutes duration, shall be held on July 29, 2017 (Saturday) at 10.00 AM in the University Campus and is mandatory for all candidates, for which they shall be required to report at 9.30 AM in MRIU Campus on the day of Entrance Test. The syllabus for the entrance test shall consist of 50% of Research Methodology as Part-A and 50% shall be subject specific as Part-B. There will be 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Part-A and 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Part-B in the Entrance Test with one mark each. The candidates who qualify UGC / CSIR (JRF) examination are exempted for the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test should be followed by Interview for shortlisted candidates for 20 Marks.
Number of vacancies is subject to change depending upon the joining of new faculty and exist of the existing faculty, and specific research areas.
To apply for admission you may log on fill-up the required details at apply.manavrachna.edu.in with required payable fee of Rs. 1200/- + Taxes online through Net Banking / Credit/Debit Card. The Candidates must apply on-line on or before July 26, 2017.