MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
Faculty Of Commerce And Business Studies
Commerce And Business Courses
1. The Programmes prepare students to succeed in their profession, imparting learning to them through real life exposure, case studies, role plays and other practical activities. Students are given rich training in soft skills and setting up own start-ups. There are additional arrangements for the teaching of several foreign languages which are in demand.
2. The Departments run special Enrichment Lecture Series Programme (ELSP) beyond regular teaching with a view to exposing students to the current issues and areas of inter-disciplinary interest. It helps to broaden their mental horizon, improve general awareness and strengthen critical thinking. Bridge programmes are conducted to make the entry of new students into study programmes smooth and seamless.
3. International tie-ups and industry association makes the Business Studies programmes more significant to the industry needs. Its knowledge partners include KPMG, ICICI Direct and Bombay Stock Exchange Institute, the acknowledged experts who deliver professional modules to enhance employability prospects of students in different study programmes.
About Department of Business Studies
Incepted in 2009 as Faculty of Business Administration and Computer Applications, the faculty was renamed as Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies to reflect its true character. It offers cutting-edge programmes in Commerce and Business studies which are in great demand in the market.Currently, the Faculty consists of two departments, namely, Department of Commerce and Department of Business Studies. The Department of Business Studies offers three specializations at the undergraduate level, namely, BBA (General), BBA (Banking and Financial Markets), and BBA (Global) International Business. Department of Commerce offers in its B.Com programme two specializations namely B.Com.(Hons), B.Com.(Hons) Industry Integrated. The department also offers M.Com Programme with different contemporary specialization.
Highest Salary: INR 3.6 lacs per annum
- The BBA (Global) International Business is the flagship programme and is run in collaboration with Auckland Institute of Studies, New Zealand.
- Concerted efforts are made to give fillip to all Business Studies Programmes by way of introducing the subjects taught in the advanced countries and the best universities.
- MRIU is now a Q S Star rated University and has been conferred with Five Stars for Teaching Facilities, Social Responsibility and Four Stars for Employability.
- As per Times BBA Education Ranking Survey 2016, MRIU ranks 17 among Top 50 Private Institutes
- Student named Saumyajit Ghosh represented India in Table Tennis in Rio Olympics.
- Student named Simran Khatter secured first position in Company Secretary programme.