MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Vision & Mission – FBSS
To become the preeminent intellectual and creative school for effective engagement in a life that requires individuals to grapple with complex problems, pursue more fluid and flexible career pathways and collaboratively create change contributing to a better ethical and just world.
- We will be shaped by the core values of academic freedom, open-mindedness, experimentation, creativity, innovation, dependability, optimism, resilience and service to others.
- We focus more on what we call “Doing” or skills and “Being” or a sense of purpose and identity, not merely on “knowing” or analytical knowledge.
- We aim to develop competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging global economy by being harbingers of change.
- We will lead in generating cutting edge fundamental and applied knowledge that enables one to be empathetic and positively impact local and global communities.
- We shall empower students to lead by example through effective engagement with issues such as mental health and wellbeing, democracy, urbanization, technological change, economic empowerment, sustainability, globalization, inclusion and diversity.
- Our educational approach will be one that focuses on and looks at alternatives for critical contemporary issues, prioritizes humanity and culture, ethics and values, gender equality, community service and social responsibility and places collaborative project based experiential learning at the center of the educational experience.
- We shall enable students to understand, contribute to and succeed in a rapidly changing society with intelligence, sensitivity and concern thus making the world a better and more just place.