MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Freeship / Scholarship Policy
The MRIIRS offers Scholarships to students on the basis of marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination as per following criteria:
UG level Courses (Except B.Tech. Mechanical Engg. Industry Integrated)
|90.00% & above||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|85.00% & above but below 90.00%||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|80.00% & above but below 85.00%||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
In case of B.Tech. Mechanical Engg. Industry Integrated
|90.00% & above||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|85.00% & above but below 90.00%||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
PG level Courses
|80.00% & above||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|75.00% & above but below 80.00%||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|70.00% & above but below 75.00%||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
- For purpose of Scholarship/tuition fee waiver, the marks will not be rounded off to the next higher figure and calculation of percentage of marks shall be made on the basis of eligibility subjects in the qualifying examination (same number of subjects).
- However, they are required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum SGPA of 7.0 in the subsequent (each) semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each semester, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn.
- In addition, suitable free ship shall be available to high achievers in the field of sports, persons suffering with Thalassaemia Major, sons / daughters of Army Personnel who have been killed in war/ terrorist attack, physically handicapped students etc. on case to case basis.
- Candidates passing out from any of the Manav Rachna Educational Institutions and wards of faculty / staff member of any of the MREI will get one time concession of Rs. 5000/-at the time of admission in any of the programs being offered at
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP OTHER THAN SCHOLARSHIP/ FREESHIP
In order to motivate the students for better and sustained academic performance MRIIRS offers Merit Scholarship other than Scholarship/ free ship enumerated below, for students securing first , Second and Third positions in the Odd & Even semester exams (based on the amalgamated SGPA/ CGPA) every year for each programme being run at MRIIRS, as under:
|First Position||25% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 25000/- which ever is less|
|Second Position||15% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 15000/ whichever is less|
|Third Position||10% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 10000/- whichever is less|
The following are the guidelines for granting these Merit Scholarships:
- Any programme must have strength of 90 or more in semester exam to qualify for first, second and third position scholarship; otherwise only a solitary topper shall be given a solitary first position scholarship.
- If the strength of a course is 10 or less no scholarship will be awarded for that course.
- A student shall be eligible to benefit for tuition fee waiver only from one
STUDENT STAFF & ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF)
1. The young and the budding talent in MREI should not go a begging for want of resources in the field of technical education, research in physical science, social science & any other topic of topical interest emerging in the environment. To fulfill the ibid vision, the MRVF has taken a conscious decision to muster financial resources in the name & style of STUDENT STAFF AND ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF).
2. The SSAWF resources would be utilized for accomplishing the under mentioned objectives
- Rendering financial assistance to students, staff and alumni for research and higher studies for improving the overall well being of the under privileged and have knots of the society.
- To provide financial assistance/ scholarship to needy students for continuation of their higher studies.
- To render assistance including ex-gratia payment to alumni for higher studies, distress and other contingency.
- To honor MREI students, staff and alumni for their outstanding achievements in studies, profession, sports and entrepreneurship.
- To provide financial and other resources for families of MREI owing to any natural calamity such as earthquakes, floods etc.
- To provide financial support.