MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION SEEKERS
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the website www.manavrachna.edu.in for which application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card/E wallets at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which are available on Manav Rachna website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card (voucher code) consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. Admission Brochure without Scratch Card (voucher code) may be downloaded from Manav Rachna website free of cost. Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which must be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Read Instructions for filling up Online Application Form carefully on the opening page after you Click ‘Apply Now’ on the Manav Rachna website Home Page.
Keep a Digitized Photograph ready on your Computer Desktop for uploading with maximum 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in size in a formal dress against plain background. Candidates are advised to avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/Flashy Clothing because this photograph will be used for all subsequent transactions including preparations of ID Card and Academic Transcripts. Also keep ready scanned copy of Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th as proof of Date of Birth), Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet), final year consolidated mark sheet/Provisional Certificate Degree/Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination, if any.
Fill-up all fields with the correct information. Applicant’s Detail & Parent’s detail as per the last qualifying examination. Do not use all Capital/ Small Letters. Use Sentence case. Mandatory fields are marked with Asterisks, without which application will not be submitted. You will have the liberty to edit certain fields as directed by the format including Address, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Result etc.
Take out two print-outs of the final version of the online application form which must be brought at the time of physical counseling for admission.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
Selection of the candidate is subject to qualifying MRNAT or any other equivalent exam accepted by Manav Rachna and for GD/ PI, wherever indicated.
NOTIFICATION OF SCHEDULE FOR PHYSICAL COUNSELING FOR ADMISSION
- For detailed admission calendar.
- Candidates are advised to look for notices / alerts by clicking the ‘Admissions’ Tab on Manav Rachna website.
- MRNAT Results and Merit list for various courses/ program shall be available on the University Website. Schedule for Physical Counseling for Admission and other related information will also be made available on the website as and when published.
PHYSICAL COUNSELING FOR ADMISSION
1. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in person for physical counseling for admission before the Admission Committee. No relaxation of any kind is permissible in
2.Candidate must bring the following documents in original (to be taken back by the candidate after verification) along with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of reporting for admission:
- Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th) – as proof of Date of Birth.
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet).
- Final year consolidated mark sheet / all semester mark sheets / Provisional Certificate / Degree / Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Result card of the relevant entrance examination, if any.
- Four passport size coloured photographs in formal dress.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of having studied in English medium from class 8th to class 12th Or Certificate IELTS composite score at 6.0 with individual score not less than 5.5 (Only for B.Sc.IT and BBA (Global) IB program)
In addition to the documents mentioned above, all the admitted students will be required to submit following documents (attested photocopies) either during the orientation program after start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Driving License etc.)
- Undertaking by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available on MRIIRS website.
- Undertaking by parents for total family income from all sources along with proof of income in the form of current Income Tax Return/ Certificate of Income from employers of parent(s)/ proof of survey conducted by DRDA of the district concerned of the applicant or any other authorized Government agency/any other valid proof (Attested Photocopy).
- Any other pending document required/ notified later.
3.On the day of physical counseling, candidates shall report on the Registration Desk, arrange documents in the specified sequence in the file cover given on the spot, appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents & move to the Admission Committee, if otherwise eligible.
4. Admission committee shall allot the seats to the candidates in order of merit subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit Card, online/ NEFT/ RTGS/ PayTM/ PNB Challan. Cheques shall not be accepted. Additional convenience charges are payable as per rules in case of payment is made through Credit Card.
5. The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on deposition of fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
6. If a candidate reports late for admission on the designated day and time, he / she will be offered the seat available at the time of his appearance before the Admission Committee.
7. All Candidates are advised to report on the day of physical counseling in a formal and presentable dress as a fresh photograph may be required to be clicked on the spot.
8. As per guidelines of Regulatory Bodies, original certificates are not retained in Institution and the same are returned to the candidates on the spot after verification.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST
The Merit Lists for each program shall be prepared as per the criteria given in the Admission Brochure.
- For B.Tech Program, the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks scored in JEE-Main 2018 examination as first preference and merit in Uni-GAUGE -E 2018 as second preference, and on the basis of marks scored in qualifying examination as third preference. Candidates are advised to supply the respective score in the application form as soon as the results are declared by the respective examination bodies. Those students who fail to supply any of these results shall go down in the merit list in the absence of non-availability of requisite data.
- For Admission in all other UG Programs (other than B.Arch, B.Tech & B.Tech Lateral), all students are required to appear for Group Discussions and Personal Interview (GD & PI), which is an independent screening test. Although admission in all UG programs shall be based on the merit of respective MRNAT 2018 as first preference and percentage of marks scored in qualifying examination as second preference in case of seats remaining vacant. Those who fail to make a mark in GD/PI may be denied admission.
- The ranks in the respective Merit List shall be available on the MRIIRS Website against Application Sequence Number generated by the system at the time of submission of online application
- For UG Programs, admission shall be made only if the candidate has been declared pass in the qualifying examination clearly and meets the minimum required condition of marks as per eligibility criteria notified in the admission brochure for admission to that programme on the day of admission. Candidates having compartment shall not be admitted in any of the UG Program till their result for the supplementary examination has been declared within the final cutoff date of admission.
- For PG Programs, candidates may be admitted provisionally subject to fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria on or before 31.10.2018. For the purpose of preparation of Merit List, the marks scored upto pre final year of the qualifying examination shall be considered for those whose result has not been declared for the final year/ semester. Student having compartments in any of the previous years shall not get credit for the subjects which they have not passed at the time of admission.
- Admission Committee shall exercise fair discretion to see that based upon the academic performance in exam result which is available at the time of admission, whether the candidate is likely to meet the eligibility criteria. However it will be sole responsibility of the candidate to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission by the cutoff date mentioned above and no relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria shall be granted.
- For the purpose of determining minimum eligibility criteria, percentage of marks more than 0.50 and above shall be rounded off to 1.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and Students of Jammu and Kashmir- As per directions of UGC/MHRD, GOI.
MANAV RACHNA NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (MRNAT 2018)
MRNAT 2018 (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) across various disciplines shall be conducted by the Institution at a number of locations in India. Institution has deployed technology developed by one of India’s leading assessment agencies to ensure fair and transparent conduct of online test. This test is not applicable for candidates seeking admissions to B.Tech (Normal) & M.Tech. At the time of filling up of the application form the candidate is required to select the examination centre where he/she is keen to appear in the test.
The candidates shall be allotted a designated computer system in the examination centre and shall be required to login using Application Sequence Number and Password as conveyed to the applicant or in the exam hall prior to the examination through email. It is therefore advised not to share Email IDs and Password with others to avoid complications. The questions shall appear on the monitor and the candidates shall submit answers by using mouse only. The computer system is connected to a Central Server which delivers the test in real time without web connectivity. All other functions are disabled in the machine and there is no human involvement in the test. No formal computer knowledge is required to appear for the test. Other details and sample questions are also available on the MRNAT Tab of Institution website. The candidate will be intimated about the place, date and time of the test, through email and SMS well in time. The Institution will forward a link to the candidate to download the admit card.
For MRNAT dates please refer to Admission Calendar 2018 – 2019
UniGAUGE E 2018
‘Uni-GAUGE’ alludes to uni (one), uniform (consistent), unique (unparalleled), universal (concerning all) and university (institution of learning).
‘Gauge’ – is an estimate of assessment; measure. ‘GAUGE’ is also an acronym for Graduate and Under-Graduate Entrance. ‘Uni- GAUGE’ is a pan-India, computer-aided assessment platform. It enables students to take ‘one entrance exam’ and seek ‘admission’ to many universities across India. It stands for trust, transparency and reliability in assessment. ‘Uni-GAUGE’ has commenced entrance exams for post-graduate and undergraduate courses in Medical, Dental, Engineering and Technology. Going forward, the ‘Uni-GAUGE’ platform will be extended for admission to many more courses.
About Uni-GAUGE – E 2018 Examination
ERA Foundation is conducting Uni-GAUGE – E 2018 for students seeking admission to Engineering, Medical and Dental at undergraduate level. Scores obtained by students in the Uni-GAUGE – E 2018 examination is one of the eligibility criteria for admission to B.E/B.Tech, MBBS & BDS courses in Participating Member Universities.
To Apply for Uni-GAUGE Click here: https://www.unigauge.com/
A brief view of the Uni-GAUGE calendar for 2018 is below;
ERA FOUNDATION Uni-GAUGE – E 2018
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for Uni-GAUGE – E 2018||16th Jan 2018|
|Mock test made available online||5th Feb 2018|
|Last date fo online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19th April 2018|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the Website||4th May 2018|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||12th May 2018|
|Uni-GAUGE – E 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam 2018||13th May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer Keys||17th May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining of Provisional Answer Keys||21st May 2018|
|Publishing of Final Answer Keys||25th May 2018|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||28th May 2018|
ASSISTANCE / FACILITIES TO CANDIDATESThis year , Uni-GAUGE focus would be to work closely with our partner universities with a single minded goal to increase final enrolments. In this context we have learnt from you on what has worked for our partner universities in 2018
To discuss this crucial topic of enrolment, we intend to conduct a workshop at Bangalore. I would like invite your Admission Director /Head for the meeting .
In order to provide timely information to the candidates about their applications, or the entrance test, or the results thereof, ERA has made the following arrangements:
The ERA helpline Toll free number is 1-800-103-4791. The ERA Office is operational from10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, and from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. The ERA office is not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.
Candidates can send their queries through E-mail at email@example.com
PAYMENT OF FEES
Schedule of Payment of Fees at the time of admission/ first year:
a) First Installment: At the time of admission
b) Second Installment: On or before 14th November 2018
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES IN SUBSEQUENT YEARS
a) First Installment: On or before 30th April of the calendar year.
b) Second Installment: On or before 14th November of the calendar year.
Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
Address: Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, Haryana.
Account Name: Manav Rachna International University
Swift Code: PUNBINBBFNB
Account No. 8895009300000015
IFSC Code: PUNB0889500
Instruction for students opting BBA (Global) IB, B.Sc. IT and B.Sc. ID Program.
The students will be required to open an account in PNB Branch located at Sector-43 campus to enable the University to have a clear record of their balance refund amount after the payment of their Foreign Educational Institution fee through Thomas Cook India Limited, New Delhi to AIS St. Helens, New Zealand for BBA (G)-IB & B.Sc. IT Programs and Algonquin College, Canada for B.Sc. ID Program.
For the above purpose, students of above Programs are expected to be in possession of their Aadhar Card and PAN Card while reporting for Physical Counselling for Admissions.
Assistance, if any in opening the account will be provided by IEC Coordinator/ Centralized Account Department (CAD).
LATE FEE PAYMENT
Those students who fail to deposit fee by the due date shall be levied a fine of Rs. 100/- per day including Sunday/ Holidays up to 15 days. The name of the those students, who fail to deposit the fee with requisite fine within 15 days from the due date as mentioned above, shall be struck off from the rolls of the Institution immediately thereafter. However, such students may be re-admitted with the approval from Dean of the Faculty concerned after they deposit Rs. 2000/- as re-admission charges along with the fees and fine Rs. 1500/-. The period during which the name of the student remains struck off will not be treated as inactive period for the purpose of calculation of attendance requirement.
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAM
Consequent to Admission, if any student is desirous of seeking admission to any other program being run in the Institution, he/she will have to put in an application to the respective Dean of the Faculty. Thereafter, the case will be processed on file and case referred to Dean of the faculty in which Admission is sought, who may concur or otherwise. If concurred by the Dean of the Faculty to which the admission is sought, the file will be forwarded to Director Admissions for getting the program changed. In all such cases a processing charge of Rs. 3000/- will apply.
SCHOLARSHIP/ FREESHIP POLICY
The MRIIRS offers Scholarships to students on the basis of marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination as per following criteria:
UG level Courses (Except B.Tech. Mechanical Engg. Industry Integrated)
|90.00% & above||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|85.00% & above but below 90.00%||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|80.00% & above but below 85.00%||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
In case of B.Tech. Mechanical Engg. Industry Integrated
|90.00% & above||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|85.00% & above but below 90.00%||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
PG level Courses
|80.00% & above||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|75.00% & above but below 80.00%||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|70.00% & above but below 75.00%||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
- For purpose of Scholarship/tuition fee waiver, the marks will not be rounded off to the next higher figure and calculation of percentage of marks shall be made on the basis of eligibility subjects in the qualifying examination (same number of subjects).
- However, they are required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum SGPA of 7.0 in the subsequent (each) semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each semester, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn.
- In addition, suitable free ship shall be available to high achievers in the field of sports, persons suffering with Thalassaemia Major, sons / daughters of Army Personnel who have been killed in war/ terrorist attack, physically handicapped students etc. on case to case basis.
- Candidates passing out from any of the Manav Rachna Educational Institutions and wards of faculty / staff member of any of the MREI will get one time concession of Rs. 5000/-at the time of admission in any of the programs being offered at
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP OTHER THAN SCHOLARSHIP/ FREESHIP
In order to motivate the students for better and sustained academic performance MRIIRS offers Merit Scholarship other than Scholarship/ free ship enumerated below, for students securing first , Second and Third positions in the Odd & Even semester exams (based on the amalgamated SGPA/ CGPA) every year for each programme being run at MRIIRS, as under:
|First Position||25% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 25000/- which ever is less|
|Second Position||15% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 15000/ whichever is less|
|Third Position||10% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 10000/- whichever is less|
The following are the guidelines for granting these Merit Scholarships:
- Any programme must have strength of 90 or more in semester exam to qualify for first, second and third position scholarship; otherwise only a solitary topper shall be given a solitary first position scholarship.
- If the strength of a course is 10 or less no scholarship will be awarded for that course.
- A student shall be eligible to benefit for tuition fee waiver only from one
STUDENT STAFF & ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF)
1. The young and the budding talent in MREI should not go a begging for want of resources in the field of technical education, research in physical science, social science & any other topic of topical interest emerging in the environment. To fulfill the ibid vision, the MRVF has taken a conscious decision to muster financial resources in the name & style of STUDENT STAFF AND ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF).
2. The SSAWF resources would be utilized for accomplishing the under mentioned objectives
- Rendering financial assistance to students, staff and alumni for research and higher studies for improving the overall well being of the under privileged and have knots of the society.
- To provide financial assistance/ scholarship to needy students for continuation of their higher studies.
- To render assistance including ex-gratia payment to alumni for higher studies, distress and other contingency.
- To honor MREI students, staff and alumni for their outstanding achievements in studies, profession, sports and entrepreneurship.
- To provide financial and other resources for families of MREI owing to any natural calamity such as earthquakes, floods etc.
- To provide financial support.
POLICY FOR WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND OF FEES
Refund of Fees is governed in accordance with guidelines/ notification laid down in the UGC letter No:D.O.1-3/2007
(CPP-II), dated: 06th December, 2016 (Remittance and Refund of Fees and Other Student-centric Issues available on website www.manavrachna.edu.in under Withdrawal and Refund of fees).
Candidates may withdraw their admission by submitting a request of withdrawal application in person along with the original copy of Admission letter, Receipt of the fee deposited and Temporary identity card issued at the time of admission to the office of the Registrar, MRIIRS through Deputy Registrar, Registration & Scholarships, MRIIRS in Block-‘F’ Ground Floor, MRIIRS Campus for which he/she must obtain acknowledgement.
No correspondence in respect of refund of fee against withdrawal shall be entertained until and unless it is in reference to the Acknowledgement No. and Date given by the Deputy Registrar, Registration & Scholarships, MRIIRS at the time of receipt of Withdrawal application.
A student admitted in the MRIIRS shall be required to pay the fee for the entire duration of the course on annual basis in two installments. If a student is detained due to whatsoever reason, he/ she shall be required to pay the fees again, when he/she is re-admitted, as per rules/ policy.
Once a candidate has been admitted and has reported to respective faculty, all further dealings including withdrawal are to be made through the respective head of the faculty/ Registrar of the MRIIRS.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURBING RAGGING
As per orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Insititutions, 2009 and The Haryana Prohibition of Ragging in Educational Institutions Ordinance, 2012 (available on the Manav Rachna Website) Ragging is a Grievous Offence.
Any one indulging in ragging will be severely punished. The punishment may take the form of expulsion from the Institution, suspension from the Institute or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology.
The punishment may also take the shape of (i) Reporting to the police and lodging an FIR (ii) Withholding scholarships or other benefits, (iii) Debarring from representation in events, (iv) Withholding results,(v) Suspension or Expulsion from hostel or mess, and the like. If the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not/ cannot be identified, collective punishment may be awarded to act as a deterrent. All cases of ragging will be referred to Anti Ragging Committee of the Institution. All affected students are at liberty to approach Anti Ragging Committee/ Squads on Telephone Numbers prominently displayed in the Institution.
The following will be termed as the act of ragging:
Any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by any act, which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any other student(s), indulging in rowdy or in-disciplined activities which may cause or are likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in fresher or junior student(s) or asking the student(s) to do any act or perform something, which such student(s) will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student.
All students enrolled in the Institution are bound by the directions of UGC/ AICTE and other regulatory bodies in respect of prevention of ragging in educational institution campuses. Hence they are advised to keep themselves updated on their websites.
ATTENDANCE RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Clause 8 of Ordinance No. 3 titled, “Conduct and Evaluation of Examinations for Programmes Leading to All Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degrees and Diplomas following Semester System” provides as under:
“A student shall be required to have a minimum attendance of 75% in the aggregate of all the courses taken together and 75% in each individual theory/ lab course in a semester.
Student who has been detained due to shortage of attendance shall not be allowed to be promoted to the next semester and he/she will be required to take re-admission and repeat all courses of the said semester with the next batch of students. The Institution enrolment number of such student shall however remain unchanged and he or she shall be required to complete the programme in a maximum permissible period as mentioned in clause 4(c) of the Ordinance.
Dean of the Faculty concerned shall announce the names of all such students who are not eligible to appear in the semester-end examination, at least 4 calendar days before the start of the semester-end examination and simultaneously intimate the same to the Controller of Examinations. In case any student appears by default, who in fact has been detained by the Faculty, his/ her result shall be treated as null and void.”
The students are advised to ensure that they meet the minimum attendance requirement for appearing in the semester end examination failing which they shall not be allowed to sit in the examination. Students are also advised to maintain utmost expected discipline in and outside the Institution Campus. Disturbance of tranquility of the Campus in particular and society in general, through any means shall be treated as an act of indiscipline and suitable disciplinary action shall be taken against the defaulting students. Students are also advised to dress appropriately, while in campus, as per the demands of the occasion.
Institution has zero tolerance for indiscipline in and outside the campus by the students. Drinking, taking drugs, damaging Institution property, indulging in any kind of violence, misbehaving with fellow students/ teachers, ragging etc. are included in the list of undesirable activities and constitute the moral turpitude. Very strict action including suspension/ rustication from the roles of the Institution may be taken against the defaulting students.
It is the responsibility of the applicant that the form is complete in all respects before the last date of submission.
In case the applicant has applied prior to declaration of results of qualifying examination or any examination to be considered for drawing up the merit list of the programme applied for, it is his/her responsibility to ensure that result of the examination is uploaded/included in the application form within 3 days of declaration of such result. Non Submission of such details may result in non-inclusion of the candidate in the merit lists.
The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the MRIIRS for any wrong information filled in the application form. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/ her, which is found to be incorrect or false on a later date, his/ her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/ her shall be forfeited. MRIIRS may also take further action as deemed fit against such candidate and/ or his/ her parents / guardians as considered suitable.
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies presently follows the reservation policy as under: NRI/ Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all programmes/ courses. General Seats: 85%.
Mere inclusion of the name of a candidate in the merit list would not ensure his / her admission. Candidate would be required to prove his / her eligibility for admission by providing original and genuine documents in physical counseling in support of the claims made. All fees are payable through Demand Draft in the name of’ Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies payable at Faridabad/ Delhi. Students may please ensure that fees are only paid to the Accounts Department, and a receipt obtained on the spot.
The admission made by MRIIRS shall be provisional, till the same is confirmed by the Registration Branch of the Institution.
If the Institution Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behavior and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her in the Institution. In order to ensure academic standards, discipline and congenial atmosphere in the Institution, the Vice-Chancellor of the Institution/ Dean of the concerned Faculty may cancel the admission of any student who is found to be involved in activities which are prejudicial to maintaining harmony on the campus. The Institution has a streamlined method of redressal of grievances.
The Grievances Redressal Committee addresses all kinds of grievances including those pertaining to admissions, examinations, conduct on the campus etc. on top priority.
The Institution has a Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee to deal with all Sexual Harassment related issues, which are handled on utmost priority. The candidates who are admitted in the
Institution would be required to follow all rules and regulations in letter and spirit, conduct themselves in an orderly manner and maintain the best decorum, failing which suitable penal action would be taken against them. Canvassing in any form for influencing the admission by any candidate and/ or his/ her parents/ guardians would result in his/ her summary rejection for admission. The admission procedure is subject to modification, without notice, as per directions of UGC or any competent authority. Last Date of Admissions for the B.Tech, MCA, MBA and Architecture will be 15 August 2018.For other programmes the last date of Admissions is 30th September 2018.
All applicants are instructed to follow the MRIIRS website on a regular basis for date of counseling and other details related to the admission process.
The contents of the Admission Brochure are subject to change without prior notice. All disputes pertaining to admission under the domain of Admission Brochure are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Faridabad only.