MREI has a dedicated Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Cell which provides IT and Communication support to all the Faculties and Staff. The Cell plans, organizes & maintains all ICT equipment and campus wide networks for all Manav Rachna Educational Institutions. An in-house repair facility ensures that downtime is kept to the minimum. Indirectly, it contributes to optimal teaching learning process, besides ensuring a very high satisfaction level for the students. Manav Rachna has subscribed to a comprehensive Cloud based ERP from M/s iCloud EMS, Pune which provides integrated solution to enhance and digitize the processes like Admissions, Transport, Hostel and students academic life cycle management operations in the Institutions. Students attendances have been integrated with SMS and Email system to inform parents / guardians about any default in attendance system of the pupil. The automation process includes online application for admission, allotment of batches and seats, collection of fee. The ongoing new development on Campus Management System consisting of time table, student attendance, & administrative functions like HRMS, Payroll, Finance and Accounting, Purchase and Inventory, Facilities Management etc is in progress. A blended Learning Management System ensures comprehensive academic support to the students in the form of study material consisting of lesson plans, class notes, assignments, stimulations, animations, assessment exercises etc. In the current year MREI will be emphasizing on “Swayam” and Moocs” implementation within the university. In addition the institutions have tied up with M/s. Ginger Web for conduct of assessment / admission test &preparation of merit list.
ERP provides enhanced interaction with Management, Teachers, Parents and other students through web & mobile based application. It permits online Course Registration, Credit Registration and Exam Registration, access to Attendance, Time Table, Examination Schedule, Grade & Marks and Report Card and advance information about various events and holidays. It also provides easy access to Session Plan, Teaching Notes, Digital Content and evaluation methods for the courses they are undergoing; online Payment of fees and other charges including examinations, hostel, mess and transportation & submission of grievances.
It also incorporates online facility to provide feedback and rating of various faculties who are teaching them. The facilities offered to students can also be accessed by the Parents.
MR campus at Sector 43 is covered under an agreement with Microsoft for campus agreement for compliance of the licenses to avoid any Software piracy. The detail of ICT facilities available at MR Campus are as under:
- The Institution deploys excellent IT Infrastructure in carrying out activities like academic delivery, administration and services.
- The concept of Green Computing has been piloted with Central Library.
- Desktops: 2250+ computer systems, mostly i3/i5 with 4/8 GB RAM; Laptops 220+; Printing facility: 250+ units
- Internet bandwidth: 220Mbps; Internet access through DHCP.
- Firewall: Fortinet (5100 users).
- Wi-Fi Access Points: 263
- LAN facility: 242 Switches (HP Procurve, HP POE, 3COM, Dlink, Cisco).
- UPS: 1352 kVA (Total Capacity).
- Prominent Applications softwares include IBM Rational Seed, STADD PRO, Digsilent, RTOS, VLSI Design Tanner Tool Pro, Xilinx ISE 13.1, OR-CAD Engg. Suite, MATLAB, Simulink with various tool boxes, Lab View, Catia, Pro-E, Quark Express, Adobe Creative, Corel Draw, Sony Sound Forge, Prolog.
MX roads, Microsoft Projects, Primavera are being added this year.
- LCD/LED Projectors: 218
- In-house Troubleshooting & Repair Centre.
- Manav Rachna Education Institutions have a fleet of luxury A/C buses to provide transport to the students for Delhi-NCR covering various locations of Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. It has also fleet of Non-AC Delux buses for the Faridabad, Ballabhgarh and Palwal students. MREI buses are equipped with all safety devices like Fire Extinguisher, First-aid Kit etc. These are also equipped with GPS to track the bus location, route, speed etc. and speed governor to restrict the speed of the buses (as per the guidelines of the Supreme Court). Buses of MREI board and de-board the students inside the campus premises only at the scheduled time at arrival and departure.
- As a facility to M.R. campus students, MREI provides free Shuttle Service to & from Manav Rachna Badkhal Metro Station in the morning and afternoon.
- During end semester exam days, apart from regular routes, MREI provides shuttle service for Tughlakabad Metro Station, Delhi, Mathura Road (Badkhal Chowk) Faridabad & Pali Chowk from the campus.
- Seat numbers are allotted to all transport users on the basis of first come first serve. Transport Fee is collected one time in advance for the whole academic session at the time of availing transport facility. Transport ID Cards are given to the users for academic session every year. MREI provides free transport facility for the off campus hostlers. The complete transport information such as routs, fee structure, transport refund policy, guidelines etc. is also available at the Click here
HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
A wide range of health and welfare services are available at MREI campus. It has a well-equipped dispensary for first aid and minor medical services, with a qualified Doctor and nursing staff to take care of the medical emergencies. MREI also has two well equipped ambulances to cater to any exigencies thus ensuring highest medical safety. Besides having the First-Aid room in the campus and a separate sick bay for boys and girls, there is a state-of-the-art, Dental and Physiotherapy OPD. Medical Consultant also is available during the specified hours on all working days.
MREI has tie-ups with renowned hospitals in Faridabad like Asian Hospital, Metro Hospital and Sarvodaya Hospital. These hospitals provide OPD and other medical service to Manav Rachna staff and their families/dependants, at discounted rates.
MREI provides both on-campus and off-campus hostel accommodation for boys and girls with single, double and triple rooms. The hostel rooms are well furnished with essential modern facilities like TV, PCs, Wi-fi, Telephone, RO Drinking water, newspapers as well as games like Table Tennis etc. It has a well managed and hygienic mess, where nutritional needs and taste of students are taken care of. An ergonomically and aesthetically designed hostel basically meant for International students, is available with all state-of-the-art facilities. There are many categories of rooms in hostels-Air Conditioned, Non Air Conditioned, single seater, two seater, three seater and five seater rooms with attached/common bathrooms. Hostel fee is charged according to the room category chosen by the student, through DD or by cash. Medical facilities, medical insurance, library facilities and laundry facilities are also provided within the hostel fee charges.
BANK LOAN ASSISTANCE
MREI aims to support deserving/meritorious students in availing financial assistance for pursuing their higher education. In order to encourage students to take up higher education despite their financial shortcomings, nowadays, most banks are providing attractive loan facility to students.
A separate Cell has been set-up for providing assistance in education loan from all Nationalized Banks. The aim of the Cell is:
- To assist the students/parents to know more about the eligibility criteria, documents required by bank.
- To assist them to fill the loan application form.
- To provide them with the University documents required by bank.
Manav Rachna Campus has a Punjab National Bank Branch. The branch also coordinates with other PNB Branches and tries to sort out the problems faced by students. However students are free to avail loan from any bank. Representatives of some Banks remain available in campus during Physical Counseling days.
Documents generally required by Banks for Education Loan
- Loan application form
- 10th mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet`-
- Age proof (Applicant & Co-applicant)
- Residence Proof
- PAN Card (Applicant + Co-applicant)
- Income Proof
- ITR /Form 16 (3 years for business man /2 years for service persons)
- Photo (one each of student & parent)
- Admission Letter from University
- Fee Schedule
- University Prospectus
- 3 months salary slip (for service man only.)
- 12 months bank statement
- List of assets & liability
CANTEEN & CAFETERIAS
Manav Rachna Campus has well stocked canteen and cafeteria, Hot Embers, Nescafe, Hunger Cure etc., which provide daily necessities to students in hygienic environment & good ambience. Recently WH Smith a renowned world famous departmental store, have also commissioned their outlet at MREI Campus. These outlets can cater to all daily needs of students at campus and the hostellers alike.
CAMPUS WIDE SURVELLIANCE
Manav Rachna Campus is fully under CCTV survelliance at all the times of the day. This provides a better degree of security especially for the female students.
WOMEN SAFETY- MANAV RACHNA LEADS THE WAY
Manav Rachna always stresses on the safety of its students and employees with a special emphasis on the safety of female students and staff. MR has always been working on the CSR activities by providing support to “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign” and “Gender Sensitization” among others. As a latest initiative, a workshop was conducted by MR Academic Staff College with the help of YEPZON India Ltd. A training by KRAV-MAGA team on Self-defense for women was organized, which was attended by over 350 female students and faculty.
GOING GREEN WILL SAVE THE GREENS
MREI is not only working to make students smarter, but also its campuses smarter, more energy efficient and sustainable. Solar power is a big way in which it is accomplishing its goals, while reducing its carbon footprints. These include Solar Installations, Organic Composter, Mobyce & Golf carts to name a few. The system will generate approx. 1400 units per day, and has been designed in such a manner that first solar power will be tapped, then the grid or generator. The 308 KW grid connected roof top solar system under OPEX model is complemented by panels on the parking shed roof with a 10 KW connected grid, installed under CAPEX model. The beautiful and impressive open spaces and artistic positioning of the solar hardware will produce a sculpture like feel, emphasising the installation’s magnitude. Indeed, going green will save the greens, reaching out for the most important star, our shared sun.