The Department of Civil Engineering is conducting a three day workshop on “Structural Assessment and Urban Resilience” on 7th to 9th May,2018.
The aim of workshop is to upskill the participants with required know how of deterioration of structures, manifestation, non- destructive testing techniques structural health monitoring and damage rating, repair and rehabilitation of concrete structures. The workshop will also have discussions on recommendations for repair and rehabilitation with state-of-the-art repair materials and implementation techniques for distressed RC structures.
Contents to be covered:
- Durability and deterioration of concrete structures
- Rapid visual screening for Multi disaster resilience
- Non destructive testing and diagnostics
- Durability tests of Concrete
- Retrofitting and Rehabilitation of Structures
- Repair Materials
- Techniques for strengthening/retrofitting
- Retrofit of foundations
The workshop also includes hands on training on NDT equipments and an industrial visit on day 2 and day 3 respectively.
Registration fees Students /Research fellows: Rs. 1000/-
Academia sponsored: Rs. 1500/-
Industry personnel: Rs. 2000/-
Registration fees can be paid by cash or NEFT transfer, the details are as given below.
|Name||Manav Rachna International University|
|Bank Name and Address||KARNATKA BANK LTD., SECTOR-21-C, SHOPPING CENTRE, FARIDABAD|
Accommodation: Accommodation for the outstation participants will be made on payment basis.
Last date to apply: 15th April, 2018
AT-15 &16, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Civil Engineering Department, Sec 43,Surajkund Road, Faridabad
Tea and lunch will be provided to the participants.
- Dr. Alok Verma, DTU, Delhi
- Dr. Sandeep Saha, IIT ,Mandi
- Dr. Beena Anand, CSMRI,Delhi
- Dr. J Bhattacharji, Amity University, Noida
- Mr. Sanjay Chhabra, Construction solutions, Delhi
- Ms. Sunita Bansal, MRIIRS ,Faridabad
- Ms. Ismita Singh, MRIIRS,Faridabad
- Ms. Anjali Gupta,MRIIRS,Faridabad
Since we have limited seats available for the workshop, kindly send your confirmation at the earliest.
For More Details Click Here