Department of ECE is going to organise a 3 Days workshop on “Internet of Things & its Applications”.
OBJECTIVES OF WORKSHOP:
- To disseminate the current trends & advancements of Internet of Things & Sensors.
- To provide hands-on-training on research 8-simulation tools.
- To impart the importance of Internet of Things its application in software industry and R&D.
- To promote PhD, Research & Development.
Convener : Dr. Dipa Bansal, Prof. & Head, Department Electronics Communication Engineering, FET, MRIU, Faridabad.
Co-Convener: Dr. Geela Nijhawan, Professor Incharge (Academics), FET, MRIU, Faridabad , Dr. Shruti Vashist, Prof., Dept of ECE, FET, MRIU, Faridabad.
Organizing Secretary: Ms. Jyoti Verma, Assistant Prof. Dept of ECE, Dr. Rashmi Mahajan, Prof. Dept of ECE
Student Coordinators: Ms. Shubhi Sexena (8130019579), Mr. Mohit Mehta (9891689450)
- Last Date for registration: Saturday, 25th Nov. 2017
- External Student/Research fellows : INR 500/-
- Academia Sponsored : INR 2000/-
- Industry Personnel : INR 3000/-
- Enrolment Restrictions: Enrolment is limited to 40 seats; registration will be done on the basis of first come first served.
Email-ids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, rashima.fet mriu.edu.in.
Phone no: 9910074729, 9910105725
To download brochure, click here.