Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been selected to host the Association of Indian Universities’ most coveted event “Anveshan-2018 North Zone Student Research Convention”.
Anveshan 2018 aims at identifying and nurturing research talent of the young and budding researchers in the country. Launched by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the convention attracts young scholars and researchers from various universities. Envisaged as a zonal and national level competition, Anveshan 2018 acts as a platform for emerging researchers to express their ideas that can lead to innovative research initiatives. It also presents the research and innovation happening in the universities.
Date : 26th Feb 2018 – 27th Feb 2018
Venue: MREI Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
Last date to submit the project details – 10th February 2018.
Note: Registration form should be Couriered to the Deputy Director/In-charge Research Division, Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi along with demand draft (DD) drawn of Rs 500 in favour of Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and send a copy of form to the coordinator of the Organizing University through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants can carry one copy of the same to be shown at the Registration desk for confirmation.
The areas/fields in which Projects (Individual and Group Projects*) are invited:
- Basic Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Health Sciences and Allied Subjects, Pharmacy, Nutrition, etc.
- Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce and Law (Objective and Result Oriented Projects)
* In case of a Group project, only three members [one principal investigator and two major contributors] are allowed to participate in the zonal/ national convention.
Procedure for Zonal Level Competition:
- Entries of the research projects will be purely INSTITUTIONAL and only BONAFIDE full-time students / research scholars from Undergraduate to Doctoral Degree level are eligible to take part in the convention. Those who are below 30 years of age are only eligible to take part in the convention.
- Participants should submit the registration form duly signed and endorsed by Head of Institution with seal/stamp. The forms may be submitted in online or offline mode.
- Each University can submit a maximum number of five projects for the zonal level Student Research Convention through University Coordinators appointed by the University Authorities. Registration forms should be duly signed by the University Registrar or Competent Authority. In case of the Universities/ Institutes not having courses/ programmes in all the above mentioned categories, entry of five projects in their respective fields shall also be entertained. From each zone best 15 projects will be given entry to compete at the National level.
- Entry/ Registration Fee of Rs. 500/- (per student) in the form of demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and the Registration form should be sent to the Deputy Director/In-charge Research Division, Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi with a copy to the coordinator of the Organizing University thru email at email@example.com. Participants can carry one copy of the same to be shown at the Registration desk for confirmation.
- At zonal level, the host university will make the arrangement for Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Session Tea (twice) for registered participants including their escorts without any charge during the two days of the event. Those requiring such facilities may contact Dr. Shobha Srivastava (91-8800495710) for details.
Top three winning projects in each category will get a chance to participate in National level Anveshan-2018 which will be held at Chitkara University, Chandigarh during 14-16 March 2018. Winners in the National Student Research Convention will be awarded Cash Prizes along with Certificates and Mementos as given below:
- First position – Rs 75,000
- Second Position – Rs. 50,000 and
- Third position – Rs 25,000
One best project will be selected across all the Five categories which will be awarded a Gold Medal alongwith the cash Prize and certificate.
Letter Form AIU