Important Document for verification
Candidate must bring the following documents in original along with two sets of Attested photocopies during physical counseling for admission:
- Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th) – as proof of Date of Birth
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2)
- Detailed Mark sheets of the qualifying examination. (NEET)
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Result card of the relevant entrance examination.
- 4 passport size coloured photographs in formal dress.
All other documents must be submitted during orientation after start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission, whichever is later.
- On the day of physical counseling, candidates shall report on the Registration Desk, arrange documents in the specified sequence in the file cover given on the spot, appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents and move to the Admission Committee if found eligible.
- Admission committee shall allot the seats to the Candidates in order of merit subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit / Debit Card. Cheques shall not be accepted. Additional convenience charges are payable as per rules in case of payment is made through Credit / Debit Card.
- The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on submission of fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
- If a candidate reports late for admission on the designated day and time, he / she will be offered the seat available at the time of his appearance before the Admission Committee.
- All Candidates are advised to report on the day of physical counseling in a formal and presentable dress as a fresh photograph may be required to be clicked on the spot.
- All Students admitted in various programs shall collect their original testimonials / certificates at the time of allotment of seat against acknowledgement. All such students are also advised to keep a watch on MRDC Website for further instructions if any.
- The Admission Committee shall ensure allotment of seats purely on merit. Canvassing of any kind may result in denial of admission.
List of other documents to be deposited after admission
In addition to the documents mentioned under clause 4 above, all students will be required to deposit following documents either during the orientation program or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
a) Certificate of Medical Fitness
b) Migration Certificate
c) Proof of Residence (Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/PAN Card/Driving License etc.)
d) Undertaking by candidate and countersigned by Parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available of MRDC website
Any other document required / notified later.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF MDS COURSE
On receiving unsatisfactory report about any student from his / her Supervisor and the Head of Department during the course, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
Admission will also be subject to the following conditions:
- Students coming from universities other than Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak will be required to deposit migration certificate and all other original certificates immediately after the start of the session.
- Candidates admitted to the MDS course will be required to submit synopsis of research work to be undertaken by them to the concerned post – graduate Board of Studies within six months of their joining. The period of six months may be relaxed in exceptional cases, for which the candidates will have to apply to the concerned Board of Studies, along with the recommendations of the supervisor and head of the department. The students must submit their final thesis at least six months before the theory and clinical / practical examination. Relaxation up to one month may be given in exceptional cases.
- The candidates will be required to pay the fees and other dues etc. as prescribed from time to time, by a prescribed date.
- A candidate can be fined, suspended or expelled from the College/Hostel by the Principal / Director for reason like indiscipline, misconduct, absence from classes / academic duties, non – payment of College / hostel dues in time and use of unauthorized electrical / electronic appliances etc. The quantum of punishment, mode of enquiry etc. will be decided by the concerned Principal / Director / head of the Department.
- No candidate, after joining the P.G. course, will be allowed to apply for / accept any appointment (including senior residency / Demonstrator-ship) till the completion of the course.
- If a student absents himself / herself from duty, intimation to the effect will be sent by the concerned Head of the Dept. to the Principal / Director within 48 hrs. If the period of absence exceeds 2 days, the Head of the Department/ Unit, shall not allow any such student to join his / her duty without prior permission of the Director / Principal.
- The candidates selected for the admission to the P.G. Degree course will be required to give an affidavit to the effect that they are not undergoing any training at any other Institution and will not appear in other All India Entrance Examination.
- If a student remains absent continuously for two weeks or total of six weeks in one year (without getting leave sanctioned), his /her Admission shall stand cancelled. For reasons like illness, certificate (up to for four weeks continuous or with breaks) issued only by the Director, P.G. Studies / Principal will be accepted. If a candidate leaves the station with permission and falls ill, certificate on simple OPD card or prescription slip will not be treated as Medical Certificate. For Medical leave beyond four weeks, the candidate will have to apply and appear before a medical Board to be constituted by the Principal. Only a medical certificate issued by a medical Board will be accepted. However, the period of such leave sanctioned will have to be compensated by undergoing training for the extended period equal to the period of leave availed before appearing in the examination. If a candidate fails to appear before the medical Board, his / her admission shall be cancelled without any further notice. Further, if a candidate leaves the country during his/her course without permission of the competent Authority, his/her admission shall be cancelled without any notice.
- In case a female student avails maternity leave during the course, the same will be allowed as per the DCI instructions.