MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
NAAC ‘A’ GRADE ACCREDITED
- The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the MRDC for any wrong information filled in the registration form. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false on a later date, his / her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The University may also take further action as deemed fit against such candidate and / or his / her parents / guardians as considered suitable.
- All fees through Demand Draft are payable in the name of ‘Manav Rachna Dental College’ only.
- Mere inclusion of the name of a candidate in the merit list would not ensure his / her admission. Candidate would be required to prove his / her eligibility for admission by providing original and genuine documents in support of the claims made.
- The admission made by MRDC shall be provisional, till the same is confirmed by the Registration Branch of the Affiliating University.
- If the College Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behaviour and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her in the College. In order to ensure academic standards, discipline and congenial atmosphere in the College, the Principal of the College may cancel the admission of any student who is found to be involved in activities which are prejudicial to maintaining harmony on the campus.
- The College has a streamlined method of redressal of The Grievances Redressal Committee addresses all kinds of grievances including those pertaining to admissions, examinations, conduct on the campus etc. on top priority.
- The College has a Vishakha Committee to deal with all Sexual Harassment related issues, which are handled on utmost priority. The candidates who are admitted in the College would be required to follow all rules and regulations in letter and spirit, conduct themselves in an orderly manner and maintain the best decorum, failing which suitable penal action would be taken against them.
- Canvassing in any form for influencing the admission by any candidate and / or his / her parents/ guardians would result in his/ her summary rejection for admission.
- The admission procedure is subject to modification, without notice, as per directions of DCI/ State Govt./ Affiliating University or any competent authority.
- The final cut off date for admission to all the courses is 31st May 2017 for MDS and 30th September 2017 for BDS course.
- All applicants are instructed to follow the MRDC website on a regular basis for date of counseling and other details related to the admission process.
- The contents of the Admission Brochure are subject to change without prior notice. All disputes pertaining to admission under the domain of Admission Brochure are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Faridabad only
- The cost of registration form will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- The candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/her and if, at any subsequent stage, it is discovered that any portion of this information is incorrect, the student will be removed from the Institution and all fees and other dues paid / liable to be paid up till the date of such removal shall be forfeited / charged. Any further action, as deemed suitable, may also be taken by the institution against such student.
- In case of any ambiguity in the rules, the interpretation of the same as drawn by the Director-Principal, MRDC.
- A student who violates the above conditions willfully or otherwise shall be liable to expulsion.
- Instructions/direction to modify / change the condition (s) can be issued by the MRDC prior to counseling with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- The candidates placed in the merit list provisionally must produce all the documents in original along with their attested copies at the time of counseling.
- The Admission Committee shall have the power to call any document from the candidate in support of his / her claim and reject any certificate not considered valid.
- The decision of the Admission Committee in this regard shall be final.
- All admissions are provisional i.e. subject to their approval by the Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, after completing necessary requirements as per rules / ordinance.
- A candidate already admitted in any Dental College in BDS/ MDS course will not be considered eligible for admission to BDS / MDS course
- It is clarified that BDS / MDS course is a regular full time course. A candidate selected for the same is barred from private practice during the tenure of the course.
- The selection for admission will be treated as cancelled, if the selected candidate does not join the college on the stipulated date fixed by the Admission Committee.
- If any candidate or his / her parents or guardian are found to have submitted any false undertaking / affidavit / certificate, not only the candidate’s admission will be cancelled but the person filing the undertaking / affidavit will also be liable to be prosecuted in accordance with law.
- On the failure of the selected candidate to report for admission, the vacancies caused would be filled from the candidates from the waiting list in the order of merit in NEET and seats remaining vacant on the basis of merit in qualifying exam.