Fee Refund Policy – MRDC
- The candidates shall be required to deposit the fee as approved by the State Fee Committee immediately after the physical counselling.
- Fee mentioned against the head ‘University Fee’ is the fee charged by the Affiliating University. Any modification in this head or Additional fee / any other fee chargeable by the University from the students admitted in the College shall be charged extra on actual basis.
- Withdrawal from the Course after the commencement of the Academic Session : Those candidates who withdraw their admission before the start of classes to be notified separately on the College website (www.mrdc.ac.in) / Notice Boards, in writing to the Principal after having the receipt of the withdrawal application would be refunded the fees after the final cut off date of admissions as notified by the State Govt. / DCI/ Affiliating University through cheque after deducting Rs. 25000/- (for BDS) / Rs. 50000/- (for MDS) as administrative charges. Refund of fee shall be made after the final cut off date of admissions as notified by the State Govt. / DCI/ Affiliating University, which shall be normally 31st May (for MDS)/ 30th September (for BDS) of the calendar year, through Cheque in favour of the Candidate only and sent at the address for correspondence through recorded delivery.
- It is made clear that no refund of fee shall be made after the commencement of classes, even if the fresh admission continues against the vacant / dropout seats. It is, further, made clear that if candidate seeks admission after the commencement of the classes and later, withdraws his / her admission, no refund of fee in such case shall be made.
- A student admitted in the College shall be required to pay fee for the entire duration of the course on annual basis. If a student is detained due to whatsoever reason, he / she shall be required to pay the fees again, when he / she is readmitted. It is made clear that if a student leaves the programme in between, without completing the programme for whatsoever reasons, he / she will be liable to pay fees for the balance duration of the programme as well, as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Islamic Academy of Education case.