MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Sanctioned Intake and Mode of Admission
Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad is offering following Undergraduate Course:-
|S. No.||Name of the Programme||Sanctioned Seats|
|1.||Bachelor of Dental Surgery||100|
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS
|Sanctioned Intake||*Seats to be filled by State Govt.||*Seats to be filled up at College Level(including NRI Seats)|
|100||50||35 General +15 NRI|
*These are tentative division of seats and are subject to change by the State Govt.
BDS course is recognized by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GOI.
Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad is offering MDS Course in the following specialty:-
|S. No.||Name of the Programme||Sanctioned Seats*|
|1.||MDS – Prosthodontics and crown & Bridge||3|
|2.||MDS – Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|3.||MDS – Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|4.||MDS – Periodontology||3|
|5.||MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic||3|
*Recognised vide Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India (MHFW, GOI), Department of Dental Education. All courses are affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS
|Specialties||Total No. of Seats||Seats to be filled by State Govt.||Seats to be filled up at College Level (including 15% NRI Seats)|
|MDS in Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3||2||1|
|MDS in Periodontics||3||2||1|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||3||1||2|
|MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||2||1|
|MDS in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||3||2||1|
*These are tentative division of seats and are subject to change by the State Govt. Distribution of which shall be displayed at the time of Counselling with the order of the Competent Authority.
Manav Rachna Dental College has well-established specialty clinics in Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Oral Implantology, Micro-Endodontics, Minimal Invasive Prosthodontics, apart from Advanced Dental Centre and Rural Health Centres. Moreover, many Rural Dental Health Camps and school children Dental Health Camps are routinely undertaken by the College. The public response to MRDC Dental Camps, held at various places for the welfare of needy people, has been very encouraging. The ultimate mission is to bring this Institute at par with the best in the world, so that our trained doctors become the global players of tomorrow.
METHOD OF SELECTION AND ADMISSION
The candidate called for the counseling will be required to produce all the original documents/certificates/marks sheets etc. at the time of counseling. Under no circumstances, will any relaxation be allowed to the candidates as regards to appearing in person before the board on the fixed date and time and producing the requisite original documents/certificates/ marksheets. The candidates will be called for the counseling before the Admission Committee according to their respective merit and will be entitled to exercise their choice regarding subject according to the availability of the seat(s) at their respective merit at the time of counseling. The admissions will close on as per the mandate of the Supreme Court of India.
Note: If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the merit list of NEET, their relative merit will be determined as per the procedures laid down by the competent admission authority.
OTHER CONDITIONS FOR MDS COURSE
On receiving unsatisfactory report about any student from his / her Supervisor and the Head of Department during the course, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
Admission will also be subject to the following conditions:
- Students coming from universities other than Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak will be required to deposit migration certificate and all other original certificates immediately after the start of the session.
- Candidates admitted to the MDS course will be required to submit synopsis of research work to be undertaken by them to the concerned post – graduate Board of Studies within six months of their joining. The period of six months may be relaxed in exceptional cases, for which the candidates will have to apply to the concerned Board of Studies, along with the recommendations of the supervisor and head of the department. The students must submit their final thesis at least six months before the theory and clinical / practical examination. Relaxation up to one month may be given in exceptional cases.
- The candidates will be required to pay the fees and other dues etc. as prescribed form time to time, by a prescribed date.
- A candidate can be fined, suspended or expelled from the College/Hostel by the Principal / Director for reason like indiscipline, misconduct, absence from classes / academic duties, non – payment of College / hostel dues in time and use of unauthorized electrical / electronic appliances etc. The quantum of punishment, mode of enquiry etc. will be decided by the concerned Principal / Director / head of the Department.
- No candidate, after joining the P.G. course, will be allowed to apply for / accept any appointment (including senior residency / Demonstrator-ship) till the completion of the course.
- If a student absents himself / herself from duty, intimation to the effect will be sent by the concerned Head of the Dept. to the Principal / Director within 48 hrs. If the period of absence exceeds 2 days, the Head of the Department/ Unit, shall not allow any such student to join his / her duty without prior permission of the Director / Principal.
- The candidates selected for the admission to the P.G. Degree course will be required to give an affidavit to the effect that they are not undergoing any training at any other Institution and will not appear in other All India Entrance Examination.
- If a student remains absent continuously for two weeks or total of six weeks in one year (without getting leave sanctioned), his /her Admission shall stand cancelled. For reasons like illness, certificate (up to for four weeks continuous or with breaks) issued only by the Director, P.G. Studies / Principal will be accepted. If a candidate leaves the station with permission and falls ill, certificate on simple OPD card or prescription slip will not be treated as Medical Certificate. For Medical leave beyond four weeks, the candidate will have to apply and appear before a medical Board to be constituted by the Principal. Only a medical certificate issued by a medical Board will be accepted. However, the period of such leave sanctioned will have to be compensated by undergoing training for the extended period equal to the period of leave availed before appearing in the examination. If a candidate fails to appear before the medical Board, his / her admission shall be cancelled without any further notice. Further, if a candidate leaves the country during his/her course without permission of the competent Authority, his/her admission shall be cancelled without any notice.
- In case a female student avails maternity leave during the course, the same will be allowed as per the DCI instructions.
Each candidate will be required to execute a bank guarantee for the payment of balance three year tuition fee in case of BDS programme and 2 year tuition fee in case of MDS programme in favour of the college. MRDC will have the right to recover such money from the defaulters in accordance to the law applicable. The performa of the bank guarantee will be provided to the candidate at the time of admission.