MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees: 1,06,000
FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students: US $ 3300
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list – Preference Wise:
I – Merit in MRNAT 2018
II – Merit in Qualifying Exam
Candidates having passed with 50% or more marks in B.Sc. Chemistry
To develop students as successful professionals and as effective researchers.
- Are able to use modern library searching and retrieval methods to obtain information about a topic, chemical, chemical technique, or an issue relating to chemistry.
- Knows the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling and use of chemicals and can follow the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling when using chemicals.
- Are able to communicate the results of their work to chemists and non-chemists.
- Understand the ethical, historic, philosophical, and environmental dimensions of problems and issues facing chemists.
- Find gainful employment in industry or government, be accepted at graduate or professional schools (law, medicine, etc.), or find employment in school systems as instructors or administrators.
SECTION WEIGHTAGE PARAMETERS
Pharmaceuticals; Chemical Analysis and Synthesis, Quality Control and Quality Assurance; Patent practice, Environmental Law, Forensic Science Lab. Technical Writing, Environmental Conservation & Sustainability, Research Labs.