MANAV RACHNA CENTRE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (MRCFL)
Centre of Foreign Languages
Reasons To Learn
- Most widely spoken language in Europe.
- Business opportunities.
- Job prospects.
- A world language.
- Job opportunities.
- Learning Spanish is necessary to keep pace with popular culture.
- Learning Spanish is actually a medical device.
- For many, learning Spanish is rapidly becoming a business necessity.
- Japan is the second largest economy in the world.
- Proficiency in Japanese brings business opportunities.
- Japanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
- Learning Chinese is a growing trend.
- Learning Chinese will improve your job prospects.
- Being able to communicate with 1.3 billion people.
- Arabic is the fifth most commonly spoken language in the world.
- Arabic-speaking nations are a rapid growing market for trade.
- High demand and low supply of Arabic-speakers in the world.