Summer vacation is that time of the year when students look forward to unwind themselves and explore their curiosities but are deterred either due to lack of good ideas or opportunities. Manav Rachna is all set to organize a Summer Camp- Get Skilled initiative to channelize their energies and create a platform for positive expression. The camp got its inspiration from the Skill India Initiative, and when our very own Prime Minister Narendra Modi comes calling for the youth to join the bandwagon, how can we at Manav Rachna be far behind?
In his 31stMann Ki Baat address to the students, Prime Minister Modi invited them to join the Skill India initiative stating, “My young friends make these holidays about new experiences, new skills and new places. These holidays, make it about new experiences, go out of your comfort zone.”
The camp – Get Skilled at Manav Rachna is all set to give PM Modi’s dream of Skill India a reality. It is not just about fun activities but offers a plethora of opportunities where learning takes the shape of new skill sets.
So, don’t wait and enroll into the activities NOW.
10 Reasons to get hitched to the Get Skilled initiative this holiday season:
1. The Certificate course in Film Appreciation, Radio and Television offers an opportunity to explore the creative side like cinematography, camera handling, news anchoring, shooting, acting, editing, and Radio Jockeying.
2. Wheel-O-Mania is all about getting into the nitty-gritties of machines, electric vehicles, fuels, engines, maintenance and safety.
3. Discover the Chef within You is perfect for all the people who dream to run their own restaurants in future. Besides the classes on yummy recipes, this fun activity provides an insight into the ways of cooking techniques also.
4. Personality Development has become a necessity these days. Therefore the programme focusses upon motivation, self-awareness, time management, public speaking , leadership skills and career planning through an array of games, and interaction sessions with industry’s experts.
5. Incubating Innovation – I is all about learning and getting familiar with the basics of electronic & electrical devices, symbols and their usage in everyday affair. The activity also offers an insight into game development.
6. Incubating Innovation II provides an opportunity to learn and explore about designing a portable charging unit for mobile phones, and focusses on power supply, bread board, and home automation using Arduino.
7. Training is also provided in shooting skills- Aim better and score higher.
8. Rejuvenate Self is an opportunity to sharpen overall health, i.e., Brain, Body & Being. The programme helps in sharpening memory, cognitive skills and meditation. It also offers an insight into discovering and understanding one’s abilities.
9. School children can join in all the fun since the Camp is open to students from Class VI-XII.
10. Camp duration is for 10 days commencing from May 30, 2017 and will conclude on June 9, 2017.
Happy Summer Holidays!