Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research. A brainchild of the Founder Visionary Dr O.P. Bhalla, a renowned educationist and philanthropist, MREI now encompasses a group of many vibrant, world class institutions. The Institutions and the programs offered by them are given in succeeding paragraphs.
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna International University (MRIU), a NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM), and was granted ‘Deemed-to be-University’ Status under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. Recently, the university has been awarded 5 Star QS rating for teaching, facilities & employability and an overall rating of 3 stars. It is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, International Programmes, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design and many more.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
B.Tech (4 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg.Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science &Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, Cyber Security & Forensics, Graphics and Gaming Technologyall in association with IBM (See Note-1), Electronics & Communication Engg,Electronics & Communication Engg with specialization in Internet Of Things (IOT) (See Note-2), B.Tech-Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Electronics in association with Su-Kam (See Note-3), MechanicalEngg., Mechanical Engg. (Industry Integrated) in association with JBM (See Note-4), Biotechnology.
B.Tech-Lateral Entry (3 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science &Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization,Cyber Security & Forensics&Graphics and Gaming Technology all in association with IBM , Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engg. Mechanical Engg.(Industry Integrated) in association with JBM, Biotechnology.
M.Tech Programmes (2year): Biotechnology, Mechanical Engg. with specialization in Industrial Engg., Electronics and Communication Engg. with specialization in Communication Systems/ VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering with specialization in Computer Networking, Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Systems and Electrical Drives, Civil Engg with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Construction Management.
M.Sc. Biotechnology& Environmental Studies
- B.Tech – Computer Science &Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, Cyber Security & Forensics &Graphics and Gaming Technologyall in association with IBM a well known multi-national conglomerate having a turnover of more than US$ 100 billion and worldwide business in computer hardware/ software, IT services and consulting. IBM has developed specialized modules in the above mentioned and other domain areas in consultation with IT industry to enhance employability skills of Engineering/ Management Graduates. These include Learning Management System, Student Project, Expert Lectures from Corporate, visits to software development and testing centers etc. FET students enrolled in these programmes shall be extensively exposed to professional environment and industrial experience under the mentorship of academic and IT Industry experts. IBM shall also issue certificates for various modules after successful completion in addition to MRIU Degree.
- Electronics & Communication Engg with specialization in Internet Of Things (IOT) in association with BSNL.
- B.Tech Electrical Engg with specialization in Power Electronic in association with Su-Kam, India’s largest power solutions Company which has presence in 90 countries worldwide. Su-Kam shall facilitate opportunities for students for industrial visits, industry integrated projects and six months internship.
- B.Tech – MechEngg. (Industry Integrated Programme) is jointly offered with JBM Group of Industries in which academic delivery shall also be made by Industry Experts in 3rd and 4th year. Programme includes 6 months structured industrial training in selected industries and assured placement in specified industries with minimum package of Rs. 3 Lac per annum subject to fulfillment of certain conditions. Letter of Intent in this regard is issued at the time of admission.
- Other student exchange/ internships are also available for students.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization – Finance (in collaboration with KPMG) (See Note-6), Marketing, Human Resource, International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University) (See Note-7), Business Analytics, Information Technology, Retail, Operations, Hospitality,Entrepreneurship, Events & Media, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication.
MBA – Health Care Management in collaboration with Fortis Healthcare (2 Year-Residential) (See Note-8)
Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management (2 years-Residential)
Master of Arts – Applied Psychology (2 Year) with specialization in Clinical, Counseling, Industrial and Organizational, Educational, Health, Sports, Psychological Assessment and Psychometric Testing, Personality Assessment, Social, Cognitive & Perceptual, Community,Consumer, Developmental, Engineering,Environmental, Evolutionary, Experimental,Forensic& Criminal, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation & School Psychology
Bachelor of Arts – Applied Psychology (3 Year)
B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration (3 Year)
- MBA Finance as one of the specializations shall get academic delivery of about 400 hrs by eminent experts from KPMG, a renowned consulting MNC and includes 100% assistance for placement in renowned industries.
- MBA with specialization in International Business shall be offered in Collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University (ENU), UK in which 3 modules namely Building High Performing Organizations, Marketing within the Global Economy, Management and Organizational Change shall be delivered by ENU faculty in MRIU campus. The student will also be certified by ENU along with MBA with specialization in International Business degree from MRIU.
- MBA- Healthcare Programme is jointly offered by MRIU and Fortis Healthcare which includes hospital attachment for one day per week in first 3 semesters and 6 months full hospital attachment in the 4th semester to ensure real life skills required by hospitals.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41/2 Year) (See Note 9)
Bachelor of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (3 Year)
Bachelor of Science-Medical Lab Technology (3 Year) (See Note 10)
Master of Physiotherapy (2 Year)(Musculoskeletal, Neuro, Cardio Pulmonary, Sports) (See Note 9)
Master of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (2 Year)
- Participation of Students in Scholarship Programmes offered by Tsukuba, Summer Institute at the Tsukuba University, Japan MPT and BPT students exchange programme with Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, England.
- MRIU have tie up with Dr. Lal Path Labs for conducting BMLT program and providing practical exposure to students of BMLT, to provide internship/summer training and preferential placement.
- Student Exchange Programme with Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Lahti, Finland
FACULTY OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (3 Year)
Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (3 Year) (See Note-12)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (3 Year)
Master in Computer Applications (MCA) – Lateral Entry (2 Year)
- AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIU to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in Information Technology within the B.Sc- IT degree.
FACULTY OF MEDIA STUDIES & HUMANITIES
BA – Journalism and Mass Communication (3 Year) (See Note-13)
MA – Journalism and Mass Communication (2 Year) (See Note-13)
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – English (3 Year)
Master of Arts – English (2 Year)
- FMeH has an MoU with NDTV Worldwide: The Broadcast Media Consultants have been conducting workshops on various aspects of broadcast journalism for both the programmes of B.A. and M.A- Journalism and Mass Communication. These will be keeping in view the current technology trends, innovations in journalism and up-to-date workflows for news television. They shall comprise reporting, anchoring, breaking news, news production and the role of a producer, different departments of a news channel, writing for television news, the newsroom scenario, operations-live PCR / camera/ editing /technical overview of modern television newsrooms and Digital Media
FACULTY OF COMMERCE & BUSINESS STUDIES
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General (3 Year)
Bachelor of Business Administration (Global) International Business (3 Year) (See Note-14)
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – Economics (3 Year)
Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Financial Markets) (3 Year) (See Note-15)
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) – Industry Integrated (3 Year) (See Note-16)
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) (3 Year) (See Note-17)
M.Com (2 Year)
- AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes.It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIU to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in International Business within the BBA (Global)-IB degree. Student studying in this programme may enroll in 2nd / 3rd year for which they get the credit transfer facility for the credits earned at MRIU.
- BBA (Banking & Financial Markets) in association with ICFL
- B.Com (Hons.)-Industry Integrated Programme includes KPMG Course for Accounting Professionals (KCAP) to be delivered by KPMG Experts with 100% placement assistance with a package of about Rs. 3 Lac per annum.
- B.Com (Hons.) is similar to B Com (Hons)-Industry Integrated except that it excludes KCAP subjects.
FACULTY OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) (5 Year)
Bachelor of Design (B. Design) (4 Year)
Bachelor of Science- Interior Design (3 Year)
Master of Science – Interior Design (2 Year)
B.Arch is approved by Council of Architecture. MRIU is an approved NATA Centre.
- SAP module of 40 Hrs duration on Business Process has been embedded in the curricula of B.Tech. (Aero, Auto, CSE, ECE, EEE and Mech), MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA and B.Com programmes.
Besides Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes as mentioned, all Faculties offer Doctoral Programmes leading to Ph.D. Degree
MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country and 29th among all engineering institutes across the country including IITs and NITs by The Times Engineering Survey (May 27th, 2016).
The accreditations of MRCE are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence. It provides parents, students and potential recruiters reliable information on quality of education being offered by the Institute and acts as key differentiators of the Institute’s standard of excellence. With MRCE transforming into MRU, all the best practices get strengthened along with academics freedom to follow globally recognized and industrially relevant technologies
- B.Tech (4 year): Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology and Industrial Engg. & Management.
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3 year): Computer Scienceand Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology
- M.Tech. (2 year): Computer Engineering,Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- In association with Purdue NExT. The PrudueNExT offers an interactive learning environment through online courses taught by Purdue faculty and provide skills to keep pace with the latest Industry trends and technological innovations. The students will also be provided exposure to online/open source content Incubation & Innovation Centre & Mentorship by renowned entrepreneurs.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 year): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- M.Sc. (2 year): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- BBA (Health Care Management) (3 year) (See Note-2)
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) (3 year) (See Note-3& 4)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) (3 year) (See Note-5)
- In Association with Cygnus Hospital with guaranteed placement & Internship
- International Credibility with USA’s CMA qualification & direct membership of Indian ICWAI.
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA) aligned curriculum.
- In Association with NIESBUD, NEN, MSME
- B.Ed. (2 year)
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated (4 year)
- B.A. B.Ed. Integrated (4 year)
- M.A.(Education) (2 year)
- B.A. LLB (5 year Integrated)*
- BBA LLB (5 year Integrated)*
- B.Com LLB (5 year Integrated)*
- Ph.D Engineering, Management & Applied Sciences.
*Subject to approval from BCI.
MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) established in 2006 is a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ grade institution, making it the first Dental College in Haryana to achieve this distinction. MRDC is recognized for BDS Degree and for MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
The primary aim of this College is to produce competent dentists, specialists, & super specialists.
It has endeavoured to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards national health care delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals. Besides, the College has incessantly been organizing a large number of conferences/ symposia/ colloquia to foster research & community dental health awareness.
The College offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Master of Dental Surgery
Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Prosthodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
In the school education arena, MRIS has expanded to a network of seven schools across Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ludhiana and Mohali. MRIS provide an educational experience that promotes innovation, creativity, global perspectives, and critical thinking. Students are able to explore and learn beyond the classroom with academic excellence and achievement, world-class sports infrastructure, a vibrant community, leadership and service opportunities. The schools are dedicated to inspiring each student, the pursuit of knowledge, the love of wisdom, an appreciation for beauty, and the development of strong character, orchestrating a holistic educational journey. MRIS schools are affiliated to CBSE, with accreditation from AdvancED, USA and academic collaboration with Paragon, USA, iCarnegie, USA and International Primary curriculum (IPCTM, UK). Paragon is a humanities based online curriculum based on world history, geography, arts, literature and culture from ancient to the modern world. ICarnegie is a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University and MRIS offer a Robotics and Gaming based curriculum. The schools have consistently attained high rankings in surveys by various organizations. MRIS students have achieved award winning participation in prestigious international/ national project competitions, winning awards and laurels galore.
Kunskapsskolan is a joint venture between Kunskapsskolan, Sweden and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions with a “Glocal” curriculum based on CBSE as well as IGCSE. It is part of a global network of schools in Sweden, UK and USA, with personalised learning at its core. Kunskapsskolan has two operational schools in Gurgaon- Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon and KunskapsskolanInternational and one in Lucknow.A fourth school is scheduled to come up in Bengaluru, modeled on the lines of one of the best co-educational residential public schools in Scotland.
The Manav Rachna Schools have been consistently rated very high in various surveys.
- Accredited by AdvancEd Accreditation Commission USA, NAAC commission on Accreditation and school improvement, the Northwest Accrediation and the SACS commission of Accreditation and School improvement.
- Awarded for being the “Best School in Teaching-Learning Practices” for Innovation & Value-Based Education by ASSOCHAM.
- Bagged the Education Excellence Summit and Awards 2014 at National Level for its consistent contribution in Sports and Cultural category hosted by Econs. The jury praised the school’s innovative curriculum which is a perfect blend of sports culture and academics.
- No. 2 School in Faridabad under the Leaders Category by Times School survey 2016.
- Ranked among the Top 3 Schools in Faridabad by Education world, consistently for two years 2015 and 2016.
- The school has also received the Iconic Award by Confederation of Education Excellence, by Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Manish Sisodia, at national level for being a Progressive school and for providing innovative skills to students at large.
- Accredited by Advanced Accreditation Commission, USA for five years with excellent credits and observation and for the best innovations used in teaching.
- Adjudged as MICROSOFT SHOWCASE SCHOOL-2016.
- Recipient of ASSOCHAM NATIONAL EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARD – For Best K-12 School in Teaching Learning Practices.
- Adjudged No.1 School in Faridabad under the Challengers category in the Times School survey 2016.Best K-12 School by PRAXIS MEDIA in 2016 andBest School in School Survey by the daily “The Pioneer” 2015.
- CTO Award by Digital Edge Magazine was conferred upon MRIS, CW for their contribution towards digitalization of Education System. The efforts and involvement of the school was appreciated by Digital Edge Team.
- Awarded the excellence award in the field of education by Brainfeed in February, 2016.
- The School has been awarded in three categories by “Parakh, Reforming Education – An NGO in 2016.
- Conferred with The Best Scholar School Award for Imparting Best Education to the Students, The Da Vinci School Award for the Best Website and The Babylonia School Award for Best Infrastructure and facilities provided to the Parents and the Students.
MRIS – 21C
- Ranked by Digital Learning School Ranking Survey 2015, India as one of the BEST SCHOOLS OF INDIA ON 18th February, 2016.
- Digital Learning India, ranked MRIS-21C as Ranked No.1 School in Faridabad and as one of the top schools of India.-on 31st Jan’15.
- Ranked as one of the Best Schools of India.
- Awarded Trophy of National Ranker of NSTSE 2015.
- Bloomz, Ranked in Top 10 schools in the category of Premier Primary Schools of K-10/12 by the Education World
- Ranked No. 1 in Safety & Hygiene by Education Today in 2015.
- Ranked No.1 School in Gurgaon among the Top 20 CBSE Schools by Education Today 2015.
- Ranked among the Top 5 Schools in Gurgaon under the Leaders Category in the Times School Survey 2016.
- Ranked among the Top 10 Schools in Gurgaon by Education World in 2016.
MRIS – Noida
- Ranked – 2nd in the INNOVATORS category in TIMES SCHOOL SURVEY -2016.
- Scored 3rd rank in the Innovators category by Times School Survey 2015.